http://www.quilliamfoundation.org/

What is the Deen, System of Life, according to the Quran, and how and why is Islam a challenge to Religion?
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear Brothers ASA

Please click link below for the website.

Regards,

Mubashir

The Quilliam Foundation is a counter extremism think tank. Created by former activists of radical Islamist organisations, our founders are familiar with the mindset and methods of extremist groups. Now under the guidance of mainstream Muslim scholars, we believe that Western Muslims should revive Western Islam, our Andalusian heritage of pluralism and respect, and thereby find harmony in West-Islam relations.

Western Muslims should be free from the cultural baggage of the Indian subcontinent, or the political burdens of the Arab world. We were born and raised in a milieu that is different from the Muslim East. As such, our future and progeny belong here. Just as Muslims across the globe have adopted from and adapted to local cultures and traditions, while remaining true to the essence of their faith, Western Muslims should pioneer new thinking for our new times. Here, Muslim scholastic giants, such as the noble Abdullah bin Bayyah and Shaikh Ali Goma (Mufti of Egypt), have provided ample guidance.

Mubashir

Wassalam,
SA
Maurice Abdullah

Post by Maurice Abdullah »

Peace all, For me personally
The web site is what it is, a bunch of ex Radical politicals (in sharp suits) that got bored with the status and lethargy of their beard wearing sharvakamees wearing communities and westernised brothers and sisters, Sick of the no2 unislamic muslim majority regimes and Joined Hizb-ut Tarir (HT) and then Left HT (HT being a No2 islamic radical political group). Now seem to want to keep No2 islam for what it is, All the various sects but western dress and nice politics instead of the hate filled west destroying retoric of their previous company (comrades). HT emphisized alot of the violent hadith and Quranic verses out of context in their leaflets. Drop the indo pac dress and arabism politics and adopt the Spanish era andelusian islamic pluralism.MMmm nice no 2.

They get their direction from a bunch of sufi,s and modern mullahs
With an advisory board(steering comitee) that looks like an MI5 guest list, Which by the way has conveniently been removed over the last couple of weeks and replaced with,
Quote "In the meantime, we have decided to respect our advisors' wishes that they continue to advise us in private so as to save them the indignity of constant Islamist-Wahhabite harrassment. We have therefore decided to no longer publicise their names (or photo). In coming months, we will continue to work with our advisors by drawing on their expertise as we build our units".

Notice the nice pictures and names of advisors has been replaced with Islamist -Wahhabite (veiled anti saudi, not that I agree with the saudis of course, but a lot of anti saudi chatter coming out of west today and you cant take all his oil unless he is your enemy)

Under the Heading (name) of Quilliamfoundation (Shaikh William Henry Abdullah Quilliam (1856-1932) was a native Englishman, a solicitor, from Liverpool, England, who was a Muslim by choice (is their any other way). He and many of his contemporaries embraced Islam voluntarily (is there any other way) and established Britain’s first mosque in Liverpool, now a national heritage site. (at the behest of no 2)

What will these new units do I wonder. Seem to get a bit prime time airtime with their mainly anti HT retoric. Sounds a bit like Hashish from Qulliam oops quadian or could it be the same founders in a new suits.

according to them " Islam, like other world faiths, is a religion, not a political ideology. As such, it makes no specific, monolithic prescription of an 'Islamic state', 'economic system', or 'foreign policy'
Oh well back to ism five prayers plus naffle and vitr and three times wuzu and Tasbis and wait for jesus and the magdi to save us , easy life THANKS LADS.

my dear friends this is my opinion only.
Maurice Abdullah Buddin North
Student
Ubuntu is a complete Linux-based operating system, free with both community & professional support, and I invite you to participate too! "Ubuntu" is an ancient African word that means "Humanity to others".
HASBUNA KITABULLAH
Maurice Abdullah

Post by Maurice Abdullah »

Peace all

The Quilliam Foundation is a counter extremism think tank. Created by
former activists of radical Islamist organisations, our founders are
familiar with the mindset and methods of extremist groups
(self styled phyciatric anylists who have seen the light but would have
cut your throat last year). Now under the guidance of mainstream
(please define mainstream)Muslim scholars (sunni, shia, hanafi, shafi,
hanbali, maliki, which ISM, is that the type who would stone you to
death and chop your pinkies off for stealing,honour kill the girls, BE
SPECIFIC),
we believe that Western Muslims should revive Western Islam, our
Andalusian heritage
of pluralism and respect, and thereby find
harmony in West-Islam relations.

Muhammad must have been spanish or are they to ashamed to admit Arabian
founders Connection to arabic or is WESTERN ISLAM a new ISM different to
NORTHERN, EASTERN, SOUTHERN Islam or are they trying to shake of ArabISM
nationalISM WahhabiISM connection.

By western muslims do you mean White converts.
Is western islam different to islam
by west-islam relations do you mean, western islam-islam relations or
the west (everybody in west not muslim)-Islam universal all others
relations,

my dear friends this is my opinion only.
Maurice Abdullah Buddin North
Student
Ubuntu is a complete Linux-based operating system, free with both community & professional support, and I invite you to participate too! "Ubuntu" is an ancient African word that means "Humanity to others".
HASBUNA KITABULLAH
mrazik

Post by mrazik »

Few weeks back, I also visited that site and as soon as I came across, as quoted by you, “Islam, like other world faiths, is a religion, not a political ideology. As such, it makes no specific, monolithic prescription of an 'Islamic state', 'economic system', or 'foreign policy'”; I left that site.

Another N2I site managed by Mullahs without beards to appease their masters, in this case “masters” happen to be “white skin westerners” not Kings or Clergy.

Regards,

Razi Khan