Muslim Jesus - From K.I. Bajwa

What is the Deen, System of Life, according to the Quran, and how and why is Islam a challenge to Religion?
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article19505.htm

K.I. Bajwa
------------------------------------------------------------

N2I STUFF, SIR!
Wassalam,
SA
UmeAimon

Post by UmeAimon »

Salam,

Are they talking about no. 2 Islam concept of Jesus SW being born without a father?

thanks

UmeAimon
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Yes, respected Sister,

I marvel at your knowledge!

This is N2I. Even God won't have a son without a mate. He never breaks His Own laws. So, how could Mary?

6:100 Yet, there are those who believe in the existence of invisible beings (Jinns - nomads) with Divine powers although He is the One Who created them. They even assign to Him sons and daughters, without any knowledge. Be He Glorified! He is Exalted far above all that they attribute to Him. [Jinn = The mythical invisible creatures with occult powers. For details, see introduction to Surah 72, Al-Jinn]

6:101 Wonderful Originator of the heavens and earth; how can He have a son when He never chose for Himself a mate? He creates all things (and does not procreate 112:3.) and He is the Profound Knower of all things and events.

Three of the four gospels name Joseph carpenter as the father of Jesus and a huge amount of "Apocrypha" literature describes the details.

When Mary had said that no man had ever touched her, she was an unmarried nun in the monastery.

Then come the physical miracles of Jesus. Nothing happens in the universe contrary to the Divine laws in Nature. The verses about apparent miracles are only allegorical.
Wassalam,
SA