Allah Wills Ease, Mullah Wills Hardship

What is the Deen, System of Life, according to the Quran, and how and why is Islam a challenge to Religion?
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

From Rais Ahmad, London, Canada

Dear Dr (Shabbir) Sahib, Salam

I am a 43 year old chemical engineer living and working in London Ontario, Canada for the last 11 years. I am originally from Lahore, Pakistan. I have a wife and 3 handsome sons ages 17, 14, 11.

For the last couple of years I have been going through spiritual emptiness. I had looked at and read various translations. Muhammad Asad's translation and 'Freeminds' approach had somewhat captured my mind and fulfilled part of my spiritual vacuum. But I was still missing something.

I was going through various rituals but my heart was searching for something extra. It just wasn't making sense that Lord of the Universe would need hundreds of repetitions from my lips for my salvation.

It was by chance that I came across your site and suddenly it now makes sense. I could now understand why thousands of Makkans would toil in sweat and blood just to stop this one man from establishing the divine system. To me it did not make sense (after reading N2I literature) why the mushrikeens (idolaters) would stop a man from praying in a mosque because there were after all many other people of different religions in Makkah.

I also could not understand the true meaning of Salat. If 5 times praying was such an important exercise why did God not give us details in Quran? Afterall, we are given details of wuzoo, writing contracts, wills, nikah, divorce etc. Did God forget? (as you say in your explanations); but God never forgets! His book is perfectly detailed. Now it makes perfect sense.

I want to thank you for providing me a sense of direction. I now know that serving humanity is the way to salvation. My wife and I have just become foster parents to 3 more kids.

There was a big need for Muslim foster parents in our city to cater for affected Muslim children. Local Canadians were at loss as to why Muslim parents weren't coming forward to help these needy kids. Now I know why- all because of blindly following N2I sayings against foster kids.

Anyway , I don't want to take much of your time. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Rais Ahmed, London, Canada
Wassalam,
SA
Arnold Yasin Mol

Post by Arnold Yasin Mol »

Salaam dear RA!

What a wonderful story and so similair to mine. I have gone through the same evolution where i was first drawn to Freeminds but still couldn't find peace as there were endless opinions on rituals in the Quran.

When I finally started to discover that the Quran does not promote personal salvation I stumbled on Ourbeacon. In the beginning I still had to struggle a bit, but the layers of nonsense were soon taken away from my mind by Dr.Shabbir.

I can proudly say that i have been reborn since 2 years. My scientific education finally merged together with the Quranic message and I was not pursuing personal salvation anymore.

I have found pure peace and certainty as I now know it is all about serving Mankind and to be a positive factor within the evolution of the Universe.
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear Rais Ahmed Saheb, Wa Salamun alaikum!

About 100 brothers and sisters say similar things every day as you have said. May Allah bless you, it's an honor for me, Al-Hamdulillah! Your writing displays a high degree of intelligence and human sensitivity.

Your email is worth posting on the Forum and I will do it anonymously now until you grant permission. I will include your name then. :-) [Permission obtained]

It appears that you have read www.ourbeacon.com quite thoroughly.

Ah, our Mullahs have declared the most benevolent act of fostering HARAM while God has only commanded us to abstain from concealing their lineage.

ADOPTING A CHILD

Ask any Mullah or a Muslim misguided by the Mullahs about adopting a child. The response will most likely be blurted like this: “Oh, no! In Islam, it is Haraam (Absolutely Forbidden) to adopt a child.” How ruthless and outrageous! Our criminal Mullahs have decided not only to forsake the Book of Allah, but to go 180 degrees opposite to it. They try to bar Muslims from doing the most noble deeds. And yet, they never tire of telling us that the exalted Prophet had adopted Hazrat Zaid bin Haritha as his son.

Now see what the Glorious Quran states. Very sensibly, the Book tells us not to conceal the facts from adopted children. Many of us have seen the innocent children undergoing huge shock when someone tells them later that their real parents are/were some other people?

33:5 Name your adopted children after their fathers. That is more just in the Sight of God. And if you do not know who their ancestors were, then they are your brothers and sisters in Faith. You shall treat them as family members. There is no blame on you for an unintentional mistake. What counts is the intentions of your hearts, for God is Forgiving, Merciful.

2:220 And they ask you about the orphaned children. Say, “A progressive upbringing is best for them, that they get educated and learn skills, finally becoming independent members of the society. If you mix your belongings and property with theirs, or if they live with you, treat them well as family members.” God knows well the wrongdoer from the righteous. ---.

Recently, a so-called Muslim family turned out of home a 12 year old boy in a bitterly cold night on the grounds that he was now an adult and that he thus became a ‘Ghair Mahram’ (stranger) to women in the household. I think this atrocity happened in Canada.

Don't these morons know that children grow up with time?

The Mullahs even disregarded the silly 10 suckling verse Hadith here. The detail of this stupidity is given elsewhere on the Forum or the Blog. Oh, here it is: http://ourbeacon.com/?cat=7

Shabbir, a life-long student
Wassalam,
SA