153 - Can Self-Play Lead To Virgin Birth? - Faruk Khan

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

153 - Can Self-Play Lead To Virgin Birth? - Faruk Khan

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Can Self-Play Lead To Virgin Birth? Can it lead to pregnancy?

Dear Sir,

I have read in ‘Peoples’ Magazine that masturbation in a young woman can rarely lead to such ecstasy that she may become pregnant without sperms. Is that medically possible? Is it possible that Mary the mother of Jesus could have become pregnant like that? I cannot believe in virgin birth otherwise.

Faruk Khan, USA

---------------------------------------------------

Answer:

Sheer nonsense! Which ‘Peoples’ Magazine says that? Send me a copy or give the date. You can’t because you are fantasizing and insulting a most honorable woman in the history of mankind.

Medically impossible it is, and medically impossible is the cure of your delusions.

Virgin Birth is a Biblical myth. The original word used for Mary in Greek
is ‘a maiden’ which the Christian scholars deceptively translate as ‘Virgin’.
Even three out of the four Gospels, Mark, Matthew, Luke and John in their genealogies name Joseph Carpenter as the father of Jesus.

See the Qur'an and remember that God never changes His Laws. Even God won’t have a son since He has no mate.

6:101 Wonderful Originator of the heavens and earth; how can He have a son when He never chose for Himself a mate? He creates all things (and does not procreate 112:3.) and He is the Profound Knower of all things and events.

Note: The following dialogue between Mary and the angel takes place when she was still in the monastery, before getting married to Joseph Carpenter.

19:20 She said, "How can I have a son when no man has ever (intimately) touched me? For, I am not unchaste.” [3]

Dr. Shabbir
Wassalam,
SA