148 - Why the Qur'an-oriented Muslims do not unite ...

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

148 - Why the Qur'an-oriented Muslims do not unite ...

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

and establish a thriving organization.

Answer to Taylor Stevenson and others:

Why Qur’an-oriented Muslims do not unite

Most certainly, the Qur'an-oriented Muslims should have a strong organization. Young people like you are more suited for the sublime objective.

OBSERVATION: Dear Taylor, I have noticed over the years that even Qur'an-oriented Muslims get divided into holding divergent views for one reason. Please reflect: Often disregarding TASREEF-IL-AYAAT and context, they fall into dissection of words and terms used in the Qur'an.

Obviously, then, everyone comes up with their own meanings. Each of them tries to reinvent the wheel. QXP is the only project done in full public view, and involving ten of the brightest Qur'an scholars in the world (completed in 2001). We went through all the semantics, nuances, grammar, dictionary and idiom discussions. This is why I request our readers to use QXP, not for any personal reasons.

The great Allama G.A. Parwez (d.1985) did his excellent rendition in Urdu, MAFHOOM-UL-QUR'AN (completed in 1955). It has been translated word for word into English as EXPOSITION (completed in the late 1990s). Human knowledge has advanced since the Allama's times and 1955. QXP is updated every day, week and month.

The important point is for Muslims to unite under one rendition of the Qur'an whichever it may be. Otherwise, unity under the Glorious Qur'an will only remain a dream.

My best prayers.

I had the advantage of living in the Middle East and, in addition to meeting with some great scholars, graduated from Madinah & Al-Azhar Universities. Associating with Bedouins also helped me learn the Quraish dialect and let my friends and associates convene a most learned SHURA under the sponsorship of Mu'min of the Century, Malik Faisal Shaheed. So, the process had begun in 1972.

I think if there is a new SHURA, they should come up with an entirely new rendition of the Qur'an.

Humbly speaking, hundred million Qur'an-oriented Muslims in the world is only an estimate based upon people (and their observations) who have been calling or emailing me and my associates from every well-known country since 1980. [Most credit should go to Allama G.A.P. for disseminating the Qur'anic Knowledge.] More than eight million of Ourbeacon books are currently in circulation in many languages. That should also give us some idea of the strength (or paucity) of Muslims following the Benevolent Message of the Qur'an alone.

Comment on Br Kalimullah's ideas:

http://www.ourbeacon.com/cgi-bin/bbs60x/webbbs_config.pl/page/1/md/read/id/314123119172745

Great idea, brother!

I have been helping Idara Tolu-e-Islam for years.

Youngsters like Taylor should consider blending with or working with Bazm.toluislam.canada. Can they settle around Toronto?

Check out Toluislam.com founded by such greats as Allama Iqbal, Quaid-e-Azam and Allama G.A. Parwez in Lahore (1939).

And Tolueislam.com in NY is single-handedly run by a brilliant young man, Saim Khawaja!!!

There is no active Bazm in America to my knowledge. How about establishing a Bazm here or settling around Saim Khawaja in NY?

- Br Hamdani's "Salaatforum.com" in Chicago,
- Dr Asarulislam Syed's "Quaideazam.com" in California,
- "Dr. Shabbir's Connexion" - SAconnex.com - in Chicago
- And his "Ourbeacon.com" in Florida.

All these organizations are yours.

Any questions or errors? Please tell me.

Thanks!
Wassalam,
SA