Unnatural Sex With Wife

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

Unnatural Sex With Wife

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Unnatural Sex With Wife - Y. Jamil
October 29th, 2007 by Dr. Shabbir

Respected Dr. Shabbir Ahmed Saheb,

When the Quran says and Bukhari confirms that a husband can have sex in the rear with his wife, why should my wife refuse it? I think I should divorce her. What is your advice?
Quran (Yousuf Ali) 2:223 Your wives are as a tilth unto you so approach your tilth when and how you will (as you like) ….
Pickthall, Shakir etc all say that in their translations.

Bukhari: Abdullah Ibne Umar was reciting the Quran. When he reached verse 2:223, he asked Naafe’ whether he knew the application of this verse. Then he went on to explain: “Your women are your fields therefore go to your fields as
you please. If you wish, go into her .… (DUBR or rectum). [Kitab-ut-Tafseer #1641].
Y.J.
—–
You are a criminal Mullah of the highest order, distorting the Quran and worshiping the Criminal Bukhari. My advice to you is this: Fall headlong or hang yourself in shame like Judas Iscariot of the New Testament.

Bukhari was the foremost Criminal of Islam, and here is the correct rendition of 2:223: Note that ‘Nisaa’ means women, not wives.

2:223 Remember that women in the society are the guardians of your future generations, just as a garden keeps the seeds and turns them into flowering plants. So, whenever you meet with women socially, treat them with respect, keeping the aforementioned principle in mind. This conduct will go a long way to insure the betterment of the future generations. Send forth good today for the sake of tomorrow. Be mindful of God and know that you will, one day, face Him. O Messenger! Give good news to the believers.

Also note the clear admonition in 2:222 … you may approach them (your wives) for intimate relations in the manner designed by God….

- Dr. Shabbir
Wassalam,
SA