BLOG 26 - Islam: What The West Needs To Know - Rebuttal #1

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

BLOG 26 - Islam: What The West Needs To Know - Rebuttal #1

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

REBUTTAL -1
April 15th, 2008 by Dr. Shabbir

ISLAM:WHAT THE WEST NEEDS TO KNOW
Produced and Directed by
GREGORY M. DAVIS
and
BRYAN DALY
Footage Courtesy of:
CNN
ITN
MEMRI
ISLAM:WHAT THE WEST NEEDS TO KNOW
Produced and Distributed by
QUIXOTIC MEDIA. LLC
USA 2006

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-871902797772997781

The participants are:
Mr Serge Trifkovic, Foreign Affairs Editor, Chronicles Magazine
Mr Robert Spencer, Author, Islam Unveiled
Ms Bat Ye’or, Author, The Dhimmi: Jews and Christians Under Islam
Mr Abdullah Al-Araby, Director, The Pen vs. The Sword Publications
Mr Walid Shoebat, Author, Why I Left Jihad

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHEEM
In my humble opinion, this is the most well thought out video ever made against Islam. The producers, the writers and the directors have very expertly maligned Islam. If I were to produce an Islam basher, I could not have done a better job. On this note, all makers of the documentary and the participants deserve full marks and even congratulations.

Consultation with many friends has led us to the decision that the Truth must be told in all honesty and errors in the above presentation gently pointed out.

As we will show, unfortunately, this video is a conglomerate of misquotations, mistranslations, subtle distortions, smart lies, even blatant falsehood and fabricated accounts of history and Hadith turning it into a crafty propaganda. Many of the fallacies in the video could simply be the result of plain ignorance and innocent misunderstandings.

THE OBJECTIVE of our rebuttal is not response for the sake of response. We wish to educate ourselves, Muslims and non-Muslims, and even the makers of the above video.

Shabbir, a life-long student
Wassalam,
SA