BLOG 25a - Illegitimate children? What?

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

BLOG 25a - Illegitimate children? What?

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

The Children of Rape and Adultery

Illegitimate children? This is no such thing as an illegitimate child. Only the 'sinful act' of the parents outside wedlock is illegitimate.

Dear Dr Shabbir, Salams

All mullahs here tell us that children of adultery and rape are Haraam. Why?!!!! What is their sin? ? I am one of the poor victims of rape and tests prove that I became pregnant from the crime.

An oppressed, crying 25 year old Sonia,

Durban

Dear Sister, AA

Mullahs are extremely fond of ignoring the Book of Allah.

The Quran says this:
17:70 Surely, We have conferred dignity on children of Adam (as a birth right, regardless of where the child is born)-----.

Your husband’s attitude is extremely commendable, and Allah will not fail to reward him. It is consoling to learn that the criminal is behind bars serving his term.

Please know that rape is essentially a crime of violence more than that of lust.

Please raise the innocent baby without any stigma or guilt complex. He is your legitimate son. Strongly dismiss any slanderous, incriminating or malicious remarks by the ignorant and refer them to 17:70.

May Allah support you with His infinite bounties!
My best prayers for you and the family.
Dr. Shabbir
Wassalam,
SA