BLOG 17 - Startling Confessions By The Ancient Imams&q

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Dr. Shabbir

BLOG 17 - Startling Confessions By The Ancient Imams&q

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

STARTLING CONFESSIONS BY THE ANCIENT “IMAMS”
September 9th, 2009 by Dr. Shabbir

STARTLING CONFESSIONS
Let us examine the personal confessions of some of the most ancient and foremost “Imams” (’Canonical’ authorities) who narrated History, Hadith, laid down Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence) and did Tafseer (explanation) of the Qur’an.

IMAM RAZI’S HORRIBLE CONFESSION:
Most Muslims have heard of one of the most ancient and famous Tafseer-e-Kabeer (The Great Exposition of the Qur’an) by Imam Fakhruddin Razi. This tafseer is one of the tops being followed by our Mullahs till this day. After writing his 300 volumes, the great and authoritative Imam confesses: “All my intellectual and supposedly logical statements in the explanation of the Qur’an turned out to be lame. All the explanations of the Qur’an done by the so-called Imams (Tabari, Zamakhshari, Ibne Kathir, Bukhari, Muslim etc) are misguided and misleading. All of us were the tools of Satan. Our souls were polluted by our physical desires. Our efforts of this world promise to bring us nothing but torture and doom.”

• (Hadith-Ul-Qur’an by Allama Inayatullah Khan Al-Mashriqi, 1954 edition p190)

IMAM TABARI’S STRANGE CONFESSION:
“I am writing this book as I hear from the narrators. If anything sounds absurd, I should not be blamed or held accountable. The responsibility of all errors or blunders rests squarely on the shoulders of those who have narrated these stories to me.” So, Tabari wrote nothing but hearsay.

Tabari’s Tareekhil Umam Wal Mulook (The History of Nations and Kings) popularly called “Mother of All Histories” is the first ever “History of Islam” written by ‘Imam’ Tabari (839-923 CE) at the junction of the third and fourth century AH. He died in 310 AH, 3 centuries after the Prophet (S). What were his sources? Not a scrap of paper! “He told me this who heard it from him who heard it from so and so,” and so on. By compiling his 13 volume History and his 30 volume Exposition of the Qur’an under royal patronage, he became the Super Imam. The later historians until this day have persisted in following the trails of the Super Imam.

IBN KATHIR’S CONFESSION:
Had Ibn Jareer Tabari not recorded the strange reports, I would never have done so. (Tafseer Ibn Katheer, Khilaafat-e-Mu’awiya-o-Yazeed, Mahmood Ahmed Abbasi)

IMAM AHMAD BIN HANBAL’S CHASTISEMENT:
Allama Shibli Nomani, on page 27 of his Seeratun Nabi has given a startling quote of Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal (780-855 CE, d. 241 AH), “Three kinds of books are absolutely unfounded, Maghazi, Malahem and Tafseer.” (The exalted Prophet’s Battles, Dreams and Prophecies, and Expositions of the Qur’an).

IBN KHALDOON’S THRASHING: The Muslim historians have made a mockery of history by filling it with fabrications and senseless lies. (Muqaddama)

SHAH ABDUL AZIZ’S CRITIQUE: Six pages of Ibn Khaldoon’s History have been deliberately removed since the earliest times. These pages had questioned the most critical juncture of Islamic history i.e. the Emirate of Yazeed and the fiction of Karbala. [Even the modern editions admit in the side-notes that those pages have been mysteriously missing from the ancient original book. Khilaafat-e-Mu’awiya-o-Yazeed, Mahmood Ahmed Abbasi]

SHAH WALIULLAH’S CHASTISEMENT: Imam Jalaluddin Sayyuti’s Tarikh-ul-Khulafa is the prime example of how our Historians, Muhaddithin and Mufassirin, each has played like Haatib-il-Lail (One who collects firewood at night not knowing which piece is good and which one is bad).

IMAM RAGHIB’S PROTEST: Tabari, Waqidi, Mas’oodi, Sayyuti pasted any reports they got hands on. Moreover, Abu Mukhnif, Lut bin Yahya and Muhammad bin Saaeb Kalbi (in whose names the civil wars within Islam during the times of Hazraat Ali, Mu’awiya and Yazeed are reported) never existed. Their names have been concocted and narratives in their names have all been invented by one man, the Zoroastrian “Imam” Tabari bin Rustam.
Wassalam,
SA