Quranic Convention in South Africa during August 2009

Welcome to New and Improved Beacon Forum. Here all General Discussions and News items can be posted and discussed.
Ridwaan

Post by Ridwaan »

Salamun Alaykum

Dear sisters and brothers, South Africa is hosting a Quranic Convention from 8, 9 and 10th August 2009 in Johannesburg. We have about 200 local delegates that have registered the intention to attend the convention. This is a first for South Africa as the Mullah is still reigning supreme in this part of the world. Furthermore, the Quranic movements around here have been repressed, threathened and made out to be all kinds of devils. We want to establish a platform from where we can start working towards a Quranic society in this part of the world.

If you know of any other South Africans that might be frequenting this forum, kindly put them in touch with the intention to extend the invite to them as well. I will pass the registration form on, on receipt of enquiry.

By no means is this convention restricted to South Africans only. In fact international delegates are welcome as I have been mandated to to try to convince an international speaker to attend.

Kindly note that the convention welcomes all Quranic minded persons. So feel free to contact me if you can make the trip this way and share with us your knowledge.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Ridwaan
Ridwaan

Post by Ridwaan »

www.ustream.tv/broadcast/Quranic Confernce Sa 2009
Ridwaan

Post by Ridwaan »

www.ustream.tv/broadcast/Quranic Confernce Sa 2009