Post by Mubashir »

Just sharing:

The Abrahamic Locution Fallacy

https://youtu.be/E7FhwuH6RZk
ATruther

Re: Abrahamic Locution Fallacy

Post by ATruther »

Mubashir

Did you watch all the the methodology playlist and Abrahamic Locution Playlist videos? If not . I implore you to do so and make your own informed decision. I would post all the links here, however, the moderators/Admins are not posting my posts or replies. There may be an error in the system or for other reasons.

A
jawaidahmed

Post by jawaidahmed »

14:4 We never sent a Messenger who did not speak the language of his people, so that he might make the Message clear to them. People go astray or attain guidance according to God’s laws (4:88). He is Almighty, Wise.

Messengers spoke the language of their people is a given, as the verses explains why, but you would also expect the Qur'an to use phrases and words that would be known to those at that time and which can also be understood from the verse. Hany Atchan is giving his interpretation of the Qur'an and he is at times far off the mark, but that does not mean he should be completely ignored but scrutinised thoroughly.
Locution should be considered and the following video may help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtkGXAJ2Nzw
jawaidahmed

Post by jawaidahmed »

ATruther, no errors. We want to have a discussion amongst rational and logical Qur'an orientated members but with all the interest in Hany, [6000 views for "who is Hany Atchai" post], there has been little discussion. Enough videos have been posted for members to view and watch further on youtube if they want and this is not a Hany Atchai forum, so unless someone presents something new like Brother Mubashir, either for or against, then further video links will not be entertained.
ATruther

Post by ATruther »

I was specifically addressing Mubashir. I'm sure he can speak for himself.

You disapprove my links then send me a link to watch saying Locution should be considered and the following video may help" ??

THE QURAN UNLOCKS SECRETS OF ANCIENT EGYPT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtkGXAJ2Nzw

Jawaid Seems like you are not paying attention at all. Hany has covered this with a video posted in May 2020. Titled YT23 ARE THERE EGYPTIAN HIEROGLYPHS IN THE QURAN? HISTORIC DISCOVERY by Dr. Hany Atchan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZVRydgl7CQ

I know this is not a Hany Atchan forum, It just so happens to be that He is the only one in the World that Is revealing these huge disclosures like no one ever has. So now that you are in agreement that he should not be completely ignored but scrutinised thoroughly. I agree we should but more so we should be scrutinizing all translations that are based on tafsirs taken from earlier corrupted scriptures. However, you can never scrutinise with an "overflowing cup."

A
jawaidahmed

Post by jawaidahmed »

I too was addressing Mubashir with my Egyptian youtube reference.

I do not disapprove of all links, and as you have repeated my concerns about Hany I need not repeat them.
I am paying attention as the youtube video precedes Hany's "amazing secrets revealed not discovered for 1400 years", bigging himself up when he is producing another translation based on his understanding, not an amazing new way of Qur'anic exegesis.

And since you do not mind passing comments ,let me state that you may be someone engrossed in Hany but this makes little difference to me as you cannot work out the shape of the planet you are on, so this leaves your judgement and rationality somewhat suspect.
ATruther

Post by ATruther »

Idiotic response from Atruther,
post denied.