Martyrdom of Hussein-22nd Safar and 10th Muharram per Tabari.

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
abdalazizariff

Post by abdalazizariff »

FROM THE FORGED MUSLIM HISTORY BOOKS AND ITS MANY VARIANTS WHICH AFFECT THE MINDSET-NO VACCINE YET !

[supposed event of Karbala 61 AH / 680 CE / that never happened]]

Lut ibn Yahya ibn Sa'id ibn Mikhnaf al-Azdi Born 90/91 AH/709 CE Died AH 157 (773/774 CE) /Shia
[BORN ALMOST 30 YEARS AFTER THE KARBALA EVENT]

Notable work(s) Kitab Al-Saqifa, Kitab Al-Ridda, Kitab Al-Shura, Kitab Al-Jamal, Kitab Al-Siffin, Kitab Maqtal Al-Hasan, Kitab Maqtal Al-Husayn, Sirat Al-Hussayn,

Muhammad ibn Jarir al-Tabari Born 839 CE (224 AH) Died 923 CE (310 AH)

THE HISTORY OF AL-TABARI [ 40 VOLUMES]English
VOLUME 19 has -22nd Safar and 10th Muharram . Tabari has used extensively Mikhnaf [Kitab Maqtal Al-Husain]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1snCKIK ... sp=sharing

"We may tell our readers that the baffle of QAADSIA was fought on 10th. Moharram 16-A.H. This is what these SABAEES lament for, in the name of mourning for HUSAIN(Rd). It happens to be situated near KARBALA. It was from here that HUSAIN(Rd) gave up the intention to move towards KUFA and turned towards SYRIA with the intention to offer his
allegiance to YAZEED which these SABAEES could not bear and killed him on 22nd. SAFAR in the precincts of NAINWA as has been reported by historian TABRI from • the historian IBNE SAAD and WAQDI. The tales of KARBALA were fabricaed by ABU MAKHNAF two hundred fifty years later". [ EXTINGUISHING OF FIRE TEMPLES pages 52-53]

"NUJAI-YU states, "I used to handle the pot of ablution of HARAT ALI (Rd)', One day I was going with HADRAT ALI (Rd) to SIF-FEEN. When HADRAT ALI (Rd) reached near NAINWA, he called me.'O! ABU ABDULLAH stay a bit, stay a bit', NUJAI-YU says, 'I asked him, what is the matter'. HADRAT ALI (Rd) said, "One day I went to the PROPHET
(S.A), and tears were rolling down both his eyes, I asked, O! PROPHET (S.A.), what has addened you". Why tears are rolling down your eyes". He said, "Gibraiel has just gone from me and he has informed that HUSAIN (Rd) will be killed at the bank of river FURAT". He then told me, if you wish, 'I can get you the smell of the soil of his place of killing'. Gibraiel
extended his hand, and took a handful of soil and gave it to me. I could not help, at that time, weeping with both my eyes". (MUSNAD AHMAD P-85, V.1). We are surprised that PROPHET (S.A.) is being made to smell the soil of the land of NAINWA, and HUSAIN is being martyred at KARBLA. in the books of SHIAS, HADRAT HUSAIN (Rd) is called martyr of NAINWA.
Had he not been a martyr of NAINWA., how could he have, inherited the sciences and learning of NAINWA. It is a matter of chance, that TABRI has reported from INBE SAAD, that HUSAIN was killed in the land of NAINWA, on 22nd., SAFAR. As if, the game of KARBALA has been staged to befool the SUNNIES. May be RUSTAM of PERSIA, was
killed on 10th of MOHARRAM, and his death is being lamented upon, in the name of HUSIAIN (Rd) because, RUSTAM of PERSIA was killed by HADRAT SAAD (Rd) in the month of MOHARRAM in QAADSIA.
It is more surprising, to find that all the narrators of this tradition are KOOFIES (the faithless) and they are talking of NAINWA, Obviously it must have some truth in it. "

NUJAI-YU-AL-HADRAMI: has reported from ALI (Rd) that Angels do not enter a house, which contains any picture, dog or JUNBI, This has been reported by SHO-ABA, from ABDULLAH BIN NUJAI-YU through MUDR.AK and ABU ZUR-AA, and he narrates it from pis father. ZAHABI writes no one knows who is this devil (MEEZAN P-248, V.4).

ABDULLAH BIN NUJAI-YU: ADAM has reported from BUKHARI, that this narrator is under objection (MEEZAN P-514, V.2)

HADRAT HUSAIN (Rd) WAS MARTYRED IN THE LAND OF NAINWA [page 380]