I am not a munkar hadith, here is why. .

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
abdalazizariff

I am not a munkar hadith, here is why. .

Post by abdalazizariff »

I m not a munkar hadith, here is why. I have a firm belief in the Book of Allah.[ all the books of hadith,fiqh,tafseer.seerah and the sufi dramas written in the last 1250 years does not even come close to a word of Qur'an.][funnel them thru Quran, nothing will filter thru ]

39:23 God has now revealed the best Hadith, a Book fully consistent within itself. It marks out both ways (to success and failure) repeating its Messages in diverse forms.
Herewith shiver the skins of those who have some idea of the glory of their Lord, and then, their skins and their hearts soften at remembrance of God.This is the Guidance of God, and with it He guides one who seeks guidance.Whereas one who follows a path that God has declared to be wrong, goes astray and he cannot find a guide. [4:88, 15:87. Hadith = Narration]

25:33 And no question or objection do they bring to you but We reveal to you the absolute truth and its best explanation. [The best Tafseer or explanation of the Qur'an comes from within itself]