Bukhari insults the Sahabas.

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
abdalazizariff

Bukhari insults the Sahabas.

Post by abdalazizariff »

QXP

9:100 The foremost among the emigrants and the helpers, as well as those who followed them in noble deeds: God's will is in harmony with them and their will in harmony with Him. He has made ready for them the evergreen Gardens, wherein they will abide eternally. This is the Supreme Triumph. [Muhaa?jireen = Emigrants (from Makkah). Ansaar = Those who hosted them (in Madinah). Radhi-Allahu 'anhum wa radhu 'Anh also translates as, 'God is well-pleased with them and they are well- pleased with Him.']

Narrated ‘Abdullah:

The Prophet said, “I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount”. ‘Abdullah added: The Prophet said, “I am your predecessor at the Lake-Fount, and some of you will be brought in front of me till I will see them and then they will be taken away from me and I will say, ‘O Lord, my companions!’ It will be said, ‘you do not know what they did after you had left.’
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8 Hadith 578

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet said, “Some of my companions will come to me at my Lake Fount, and after I recognize them, they will then be taken away from me, whereupon I will say, ‘My companions!’ Then it will be said, ‘You do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after you.”
1. Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8 Hadith 584
2. Sahih Muslim, part 15, pp 53-54

“According to Imami Shi’a doctrine, the vast majority of the Sahaba were liars and apostates” One of the leading scholars of the Shi’a, al-Kashshi, reported that Abu Ja’far said: “The people (including the Sahaba) all became apostates after the Prophet’s death except for three.” When asked who they were, he replied, “Al-Miqdad ibn Aswad, Abu Dharr, and Salman as mentioned in the verse, ‘If he (Muhammad) dies or is killed, will you then turn on your heels.’” (Rijal al-Kashshi pp12-13)”.

ref :Shi'a rejection of the Sahaba - Shia Pen

Sihah al-Sitta ; is a controlled opposition by the Majoosis to keep the Muslims away from Qur'an. Just like the KKK [formed by the Jews-as controlled opposition] !