PSYCHOPATH SPEAKS ABOUT THE "NEW VARIANT"CV

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Aarun UK Truther

Post by Aarun UK Truther »

Can you not see this fools talking utter nonsense, LIES and BS. Government scientific Advisors?? Really? hahaha they talk about Science, 2 metre Rule, New variant of Virus, Masks... You can't make this stuff up people

Seriously, Can you not see the bigger picture here??

PSYCHOPATH MATT HANCOCK PROUDLY SPEAKS ABOUT THE "NEW VARIANT" OF CORONA VIRUS WHICH HAS RUINED XMAS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kyxWFXC1LwTJ/
jawaid ahmed

Post by jawaid ahmed »

We are told that 2+2=4, the science backs it up, all maths professors, teachers, maths books say this, so and it is logical and makes sense.

You tell us 2+2=5. You found this from an artist who has no knowledge of maths but painted a picture with 2+2=5 and now it is the 'new' maths, and everything else is false.

In your mind numbers do not add up as they should so instead of listening to those who know, you go to those who do not. These people are no-bodies who can raise their voices now on social media when previously they had no voice so their psycho delusions become wide-spread rapidly.

If you cannot understand how the mask works, how social distancing works, then I do not expect you to understand that 2+2=4.
Aarun Uk Truther

Post by Aarun Uk Truther »

My Sanity is absolutely Intact. Thanks for your concern.

I'm presuming you are another Muzzle wearing covidiot like many are on this forum who cannot think for themselves and just eat what MSM feed you day and night. In the midst of what is happening all around you in real time and you guys still have the audacity to call it conspiracies. That is the Insanity talking place as clear as daylight or you dreaming. Get your head out of the sand Man.

I'm blessed by the Most High to see beyond this world and it's Lies, deceit and illusions. You should show some gratefulness that there's people like us presenting you with information that exposes the MSM lies and their nefarious agendas which are absolutely evident to those who have eyes to see. Maybe you should try make an effort to question the official narratives and propaganda that is fed to you daily.

I've presented info, videos what no one even dares to on here. It's okay I can take it. Truth has always been ridiculed even from those who claim to profess it.
Aarun UK Truther

Post by Aarun UK Truther »

Get Real Man. I'm afraid to say The mask is having a detrimental effect on you. Take it off for a minute will ya. Do you even wear it it when you are driving sitting there scared as hell with your Covidit mask breathing in your own bacteria.

Watch the video again. A child can watch the video and know he's talking utter Nonsense and BS.