Pt.2 Once a Needy GREEDY Miser Known as Scrooge

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Arshad Qiyani, midlands, uk

Post by Arshad Qiyani, midlands, uk »

On a serious note, I therefore wish to share this experience of disillusionment that was prior to reading and understanding QXP and the forum to which I now feel cleansed in doing so.

Let me explain, if you did not read my last post on this first part then the following link will make more sense, here it is:

http://www.ourbeacon.com/cgi-bin/bbs60x/webbbs_config.pl/page/1/md/read/id/314123119295298

My story goes, my mother passed away some time ago and even though the emotions are still raw to some extent, I really needed to positively reflect. Having looked back constructively and honestly at my attitude, behaviour and greed prior to my mum passing away, I realised what an absolute, ruthless miser I became and honestly it is just beyond me now when thinking about it. Believe me, when you have so much money at hand the need for greed takes over (at least in my case) and you want more and more by ‘hook or crook,’ my favourite catch phrase used to be.

After my mother passed away. I had a vivid dream that my deceased father appeared before me (it was surreal) and chopped a head off another and threw it in the bin in fiery anger. I now clearly understand that this was due to my subconscious guilt.

Basically, I had spent my mother’s £6,500 and when it came to the funeral. I tried to acquire this from the rest of the family, unaware that they knew that my mother had the money saved for her own funeral costs as that was her wish, due to being a proud woman. Now, because she could not speak for the last few years of her life, I was sure that I could get away with it as no one could verify this otherwise. My brother did ask me and I first put forward this excuse but quickly realising that I lied in the mosque, I decided to then come clean and said it got spent on the house hold bills. I grudgingly had to then cough up myself which I did find hard parting with my hard earned money (at the time I thought so) albeit with a bit of the odd complaining and squabbling here and there to others who were not fully aware of my deceit.

You see, from this I would have had an extra few thousand on top and justified this to myself that, well everyone should pay (even though my mother was cared for by myself and my younger sister, knowing full well my mother would not have been happy with this.

When finally asked about this situation by others, I said that the money that I asked a good friend to look after (for my mother’s funeral) was in with the thousands upon thousands that was stolen from me. In actual fact most of it was the money that I had scammed off friends and subordinates in the pyramid scheme I was operating, as I was the lead for the area. My friend at the time took that money from me and gave it back to those who I initially stole it from in the first place. I just spent my mothers funeral money and had to pay that back in the end. The cost came to much less than the £6,500 my mother gave to me to look after. Even worse, I was still asking for money from family members to be put towards the headstone after the funeral, even though I had lots of cash already. There really was no boundaries to my need for greed and shameless intentions I can tell you.

In summary, I learned that money can not only change a person but he or she can become this utterly, ruthless needy greedy miser/monster. Indeed, I have learned from this and now a completely reformed man thanks to QXP and the forum. Regardless, I am still referred to a Scrooge, I don't think I will ever get rid of that now, but hey, I have changed for the better and feel goof about it.

jawaid ahmed

Post by jawaid ahmed »

Can you state your religion as Aarun sounds like a muslim but your knowledge of the Qur'an is grossly inadequate whatever you are:

39:5 He is the One Who has created the heavens and earth with a definite purpose. He rolls the night over the day, and rolls the day over the night. And He has subjected the sun and the moon, each running along its course for a term appointed. Is He not the Almighty, the Absolver of Imperfections?

[Yukawwir = ‘He rolls’ comes from the word Kurah = Ball. In 79:30 an additional point is given that the earth is egg-shaped with its north and south poles compressed. This was unknown and even impossible to know in the 7th century]

79:30 And after that, He made the earth shoot out from the Cosmic Nebula and spread it out oval (flattened at its poles). [Dhahaha entails all the meanings rendered. 21:30, 41:11]

21:33 And He is the One Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They swim along, each in an orbit.

Dhahaha, egg shaped, like ostrich egg, round but flatten at poles. Orbits means not a earth geo-centric model which went out during the Islamic Andalusian and after the European age of enlightenment periods.

Maybe you are still in the 14th century Dark Ages of Europe, or pre-islamic jahiliah age of ignorance.

As for the Bible, it states that Jesus went up the mountain and saw all of the earth. Can you show me this mountain and its view or is a "lying hands of the ignorent scribes" verse good enough to delude you. You know that making a statement about a flat earth requires simple evidence, not your hearsay but I am having deja vue so please ignore this as anything you say about flat earth digs you a bigger hole and you are liable to fall out of the bottom.

Matthew 4:8, which in part reads, " . . . the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor . . . ,"
Aarun UK Truther

Post by Aarun UK Truther »

reflect!!!

COVID-19 VACCINE INGREDIENTS- ASTRAZENECA (MRC-5) ABORTED BABY LUNG TISSUE-WITH SOUND

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Thsnbz009BDe/
Ishfaq Mohammed

Post by Ishfaq Mohammed »

“Question everything” Yes ok, can I be so gracious to question your sanity? If not, why not?

Here’s why, is it not then possible that you may have bumped your head recently and can’t remember this matter being ripped to smithereens from all the angles you made references to in your posting? But if, as indicated in a sudden change of style of writing and sentence structure, you could possibly be filling in to support (fully or partially) Mr Aaron to maintain the lie and to help ease his burden? Otherwise, you most certainly would know that by having gone through the threads, verifiable and valid evidences from science and non-scientific perspectives that they been provided forever in jolly good measure and abundance, obviously not to your delusional expectations or satisfaction. Does this now sound like a conspiracy? If yes, again why not?

Question everything, yes, but not to the point of operating with a schizo mindset.

Disagree? You are definitely ready for another refresher my friend.