Covid vaccine- must see

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Muhammad Rafi Karachi

Covid vaccine- must see

Post by Muhammad Rafi Karachi »

This video is specially for those who have doubts about this life saver.
jawaid ahmed

Covid vaccine- must see

Post by jawaid ahmed »

Indian business times dated 18 Dec 2020, today so no evidence prior to my post. Also, the report says reactions to vaccine is mild and not life-threatening which is your false claims. Diverse and alarming is not what happened to them.

The hospital gave a news conference so they are not covering up anything which is another false claim you have made.

Like I said, no evidence is all you produce for false claims.

Allergic reactions in Alaska

It was only a day ago that reports of two healthcare workers at Bartlett Regional Hospital in Juneau, in Alaska surfaced about them developing dverse and alarming reactions minutes after receiving Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine.

At a media briefing conference that followed, hospital officials said that all 96 of its officials who received the vaccine were observed for 30 minutes after the shot. The woman who developed the reaction had no history of allergies. She started feeling flushed ten minutes after and symptoms progressed to elevated heart rate, breathlessness and she was administered an epinephrine injection. Pfizer later said in a statement that it was working with local health authorities to assess the reaction.

The second worker to develop a reaction received the shot on Wednesday and developed eye puffiness, feeling of lightheadedness and an itch, scratchy throat ten minutes after the shot. The hospital said it reported the allergic reactions for the sake of transparency and that the cases would not affect their vaccine plans. Similar allergy cases were reported in the UK as well.

Interim report on Covid vaccine in India

As per the interim report of the phase 1 clinical trial findings of Bharat Biotech's Covid-19 vaccine COVAXIN, no serious adverse effects have been found among the 375 participants. Among them, 300 were given the vaccine doses while 75 were administered placebo.
jawaid ahmed

Covid vaccine- must see

Post by jawaid ahmed »

Excellent video by someone who has no agenda but dissemination of facts.

It cannot be faulted, tells us the benefits as well as the problems which may occur in some.

Those who have no education, cannot read a report with understanding become easily blinded by others who are on an ego-trip over how many gullible people they can fool with their 'conspiracy' theories of falsehood. No doubt we will hear their response to this video.
Aarun Uk Truther

Covid vaccine- must see

Post by Aarun Uk Truther »

Thank the God that many people are looking for alternative holistic remedies and far far better off for it. Only many people from medical backgrounds will be apposed to what me and people like me have been saying for many years. Big pharma which they are all part of is probably the biggest industry in the world. Go figure they've been trying to down play and even silence the Wellness industry for years. For every make or disease there is a Cure and it's all in Nature just like the Creator intended. Cures are not in tablets or radiation for that mater. Old saying "An apple a day keeps the Doctor away". How beautiful and True.
Aarun Uk Truther

Covid vaccine- must see

Post by Aarun Uk Truther »

jawaid Everything I said to you seems like a conspiracy. It's okay I understand, you're not on that level yet to receive these Truths nor can you see the bigger picture. Even though when it comes to Flat Earth, everything is in Plain Sight. Everything other than the Flat and Stationary Plane is the real conspiracy and sorry to disappoint you but the Golden calf of conspiracies has to be the spinning blue marble earth you think and believe we live on. YET the Bible and all the ancient civilisations and more important than anything else, Holy Quran clearly depicts a Geo-centric model of the Earth and Not a Helio-centric model Earth. but still you can not yet perceive it. Many people don't trust in their senses anymore and trust in their space agencies and governments more who have time and time again been caught outright lying so much it's comical and an insult to human intelligence.

I've posted enough links to make people aware of all the lies and deceptions and to ponder over and question the official narratives fed to us all since birth. I realised along time ago I can not convince anybody to believe anything. One must convince him/herself after doing thorough research and questioning everything. We are in the information and data age. Everything is out there, it just takes some deep contemplation and some critical thinking and lots of research and cross-referencing. Ego must be silenced too.

Everyone thinks they are open minded until you mention Flat Earth. A.