Do not look up to other scholars

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Mike Ghouse, TX

Do not look up to other scholars

Post by Mike Ghouse, TX »

Do not look up to other scholars because I Dr. Mike Ghouse is a speaker, thinker, author, business consultant, community organizer, news-maker, and an interfaith wedding officiant. He is deeply committed to Religious Freedom, Human Rights, and Pluralism in Religion, Politics, Societies, and the workplace. He is dedicated to building cohesive societies and offers pluralistic solutions on issues of the day to the media and civic, religious, and political leaders - More about him in the end.

I hope you are a Muslim, and if you are, every Muslim should be qualified to speak about Islam.

Were you looking for someone from Al-Azhar? Did prophet Muhammad (pbuh) assign Al-Azhar or Tariq Ramadan or Hamza Yousef to be guard rails of Islam and Quran? Did he say, I am leaving this book to you to understand?

We are all students of Islam, if you are why don't you set up a zoom meeting? I will attend and learn from you if you are a fanatic like Naik or a moderate like a majority of Muslims

If you care to, attend the zoom meeting and learn what we have learned?

If it not common sense, it is not Islam.

Islam is pure wisdom and common sense.

Thank you,

Mike Ghouse

Cell (214) 325-1916

Office (202) 290-3560

Washington, DC

Dr. Mike Ghouse is a speaker, thinker, author, business consultant, community organizer, news-maker, and an interfaith wedding officiant. He is deeply committed to Religious Freedom, Human Rights, and Pluralism in Religion, Politics, Societies, and the workplace. He is dedicated to building cohesive societies and offers pluralistic solutions on issues of the day to the media and civic, religious, and political leaders - More about him at www.TheGhouseDiary.com