Muhammad Ali Jinnah on Israel

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Dr Shabbir, Florida

Post by Dr Shabbir, Florida »

"Every man and woman of the Muslim world will die before Jewry seizes Jerusalem. I hope the Jews will not succeed in their nefarious designs and I wish Britain and America should keep their hand off and then I will see how the Jews conquer Jerusalem. The Jews, over half a million, have already been accommodated in Jerusalem against the wishes of the people. May I know which other country has accommodated them? If domination and exploitation are carried now, there will be no peace and end of wars”

— Muhammad Ali Jinnah

History-May1948

David Ben-Gurion—the first prime minister of Israel—made an attempt in May 1948 to establish official diplomatic relations with Pakistan when he sent a telegram to Muhammad Ali Jinnah—the founding father and first governor-general of the Dominion of Pakistan—but received no response. Jinnah's spokesman stated on his behalf: PAKISTAN WILL CONSIDER DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS WITH ISRAEL ONLY WHEN THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE GET THEIR RIGHTS AS AN INDEPENDENT STATE ACCORDING TO THEIR WISHES.
Shoaib Ali, Toronto

Post by Shoaib Ali, Toronto »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNFEhumpHCk

Without a homeland for Palestinians Pakistan will not recognize Israel: PM Imran Khan