A Sure Way To Get Rid of Taliban

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

A SURE WAY TO GET RID OF TALIBAN & AL-QAEDA

April 26th, 2009 by Dr. Shabbir

The problem is radical and so is the solution. Is it possible? Yes, it has been successful in the 1920s Turkey. Is it possible in Pakistan? Yes, people told Kemal AtaTurk that it was impossible.

OK! Isolate these criminals. The government must ban the keeping of beard in Pakistan and Afghanistan for one year. All men must shave their beards within one week. The extremist Taliban & Al-Qaeda would rather sacrifice their lives over beards.

GIVE THEM THEIR BELOVED MARTYRDOM.

————————————————————–

THE STATUS OF THE BEARD

January 27th, 2008 by Dr. Shabbir

Q: After having an interview with the ISNA President Dr. Ingrid Mattson, a few good men have asked me to confirm whether Muslim men are religiously bound to grow beards. They had been told that the beard is a Sunnah muakkada of the exalted Prophet. [Sunnah muakkada = A tradition that is obligatory for Muslims to follow]

A: Nay! It was a part of the Arab culture even before the exalted prophet. Then, the most vehement Qureshite enemies of Islam, Abu Jahl, Abi Lahab, Waleed bin ‘Atbah, ‘Aaas bin Waael, ‘Atbah bin Rabee’, Waleed bin Mugheerah as well as Jews and Christians of Arabia all kept beards. Think of the men who, for racial or other reasons, cannot grow beards. Most importantly, keeping beard is not ordained anywhere in the Quran.

-SA

—————————————————–

SAY NO TO BEARD

March 31st, 2009 by Dr. Shabbir

SAY NO TO BEARD IN THE NAME OF ISLAM

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/sc-says-no-beard-in-school-doesnt-want-talibanisation/89066-3.html

The Supreme Court of India has disallowed students from sporting beard in the name of Islam. “We want no Talibanization here”, they correctly say.

Sporting beard in the name of Islam must be banned at least in Pakistan and Afghanistan. ........
Wassalam,
SA
UmeAimon

Post by UmeAimon »

Salam,

uhmm well ok... at first I couldn't stop my self from laughing but then I thought heyy this could be a very effective way but only people in the government knew it was the right thing to do!