BrassTacks

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Zaid Hamid, RWP

BrassTacks

Post by Zaid Hamid, RWP »

Assalam alaikum

We are proud, we are pakistanis !

An article in the May 1993 issue (pages 46-47) of Airforces Monthly, a reputable UK-based air defence magazine, written by a Russian aviation writer, Sergey Vekhov, for the first time in public, provided a first-hand account about the PAF’s pilots:

"As an air defence analyst, I am fully aware that the Pakistan Air Force ranks today as one of the best air forces in the world and that the PAF Combat Commanders’ School (CCS) in Sargodha has been ranked as the best GCI/pilot and fighter tactics and weapons school in the world". As one senior US defence analyst commented to me in 1992, "It leaves Topgun (the US Naval Air Station in Miramar, California) far behind".

Article in the May 1993 issue (pages 46-47 by Sergey Vekhov)

http://pakistankakhudahafiz.wordpress.com/2008/12/15/dont-test-our-patience/

Pakistan has told US straight forwardly that it won't accept conditions on Aid programs

On his visit to Pakistan, US Senator was told by Pakistani Officials that they won't accept conditions being put on aid programs.

http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?sid=489330

No To America's Surrender-for-Dollars Program

Dr. Shireen Mazari, one of Pakistan's most outspoken defense analysts, is sounding a warning alarm to all Pakistanis: US is offering an aid package that reads more like a treaty of surrender. She wonders why Pakistan's officials are silent. We join her in spreading the word far and wide. Say no to America's Honor-for-Dollars Program.

http://www.ahmedquraishi.com/

Pope to address the killing of Christian minority and destruction of Churches in the "So called Secular India"

The officially secular India boasts a Christian minority population of 2.5%. "Attacks by suspected Hindu extremists on Christians and their churches in the eastern Indian state of Orissa last year left at least 35 people dead. The violence also spread to other states, including the western coastal state of Karnataka, a state on India's west coast, where at least 150 churches were destroyed".

http://www.persecution.in/node/3911

The New World Order is watching us: The American President can Shut Down the internet !

Cyber Security Senate Bill has been kept low profile and is not vividly discussed in media etc. The bill gives power to the US Federal Government to take complete control of the Internet. In case Emergency is declared, they can Shut Down the world'd complete communication network.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Cybersecurity_Act_seeks_broad_powers_0413.html

Wassalam

Zaid Hamid

info@brasstacks.biz
Sidqi

BrassTacks

Post by Sidqi »

>>>>Do you honestly believe that those peers, shrine runners, women beaters and shirk spreaders will ever be good muslims.

Why the entire muslim world is at the bottom of the hole on God's green earth.

Sir, kindly enlighten us with your answer. Thanks

Sidqi
Razi Khan

BrassTacks

Post by Razi Khan »

I am Indian and I do find Mr. Zaid Hamid sweeping statement against all Indians quite offensive and I do realize he usually do not differentiate between Indian State and Indian Government. But still I like Mr. Zaid Hamid because of his sincerity, his love for Islam, his love for Muslim Ummah and biggest of all his courage to say what should be said against the prevailing system of Kufr. His good points are far more than his bad points.

He is using his gift of gab, his intelligence and memory in exposing the hidden side of the world history and masses and youth are listening to him. His talks are appealing and inspiring which kindle hope and ignite Iman. His efforts will bear fruit Insha-Allah.

And by the way Mr. Sidqi it is a myth that your “dada” dreamt for a “pota” and it is only your “father” who is your maker.

Razi Khan
Mubashir

BrassTacks

Post by Mubashir »

When people lose hope and are frustated by their surroundings, they pin their hopes to the future and hang their hats on any theory that seems credible to them. I also agree that any nation who starts thinking that whatever bad happens to them is due to foreign consipiracies, has not matured. Reminds me of a joke: A villager went to enjoy a mela (fair). When he came back, he was in a bad mood as he ended up losing his shawl. His friends asked him how the mela was. "What mela?" he replied. "It was a conspiracy to steal my shawl".
Muhammad Rafi

BrassTacks

Post by Muhammad Rafi »

It is wrong to say that Mr. Zaid does not talk about the Quaid. I have seen him discuss at length the vision of the great Quaid. I like him for his forthright utterances, but do not accept all his views. In today's world of hypocrites there is someone to expose the real game of politics and world power. For example nobody discusses the blunders (Raid on the Supreme Court, freezing of foreign exchange accounts the aircraft conspiracy and manipulating the Army leadership at will, the sugar mills scandal, the Hudaybiyya sugar mills loan default etc etc) of Nawaz Sharif while he was in power. All of a sudden he has become a hero. Zaid is not afraid in rejecting NZ as a leader.I hope others can take a cue from this outspoken man

Muhammad Rafi

Karachi