A good news from Taliban.

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Sidqi

Post by Sidqi »

The only good news from Taliban of Sawat is, that they are dead against grave worshiping and worshipers. They already killed or removed 23 Peers and closed all such grave spots ( Dargahs and mazars). They also stopped people from contiuing any shirk practices. People even prostrate on stone, which is a very common thing all over country.

That region is actualy infested with such shrines, where both illitrate and educated practice shirk. I happened to view a clip on youtube, where a place called Pir Molra Shareef, where very educated people in official suits are prostrating on graves. Unfortunately a very VIP Mullah of Pakistan, so called Mullah Tariq Jameel was also promoting such shrines in another clip.

Sidqi. Ca

likhari

Post by likhari »

that is an extremely brutal act and I dont support killing of peers or any other person just on the basis of ones own interpretation of quran....the only way is to educate people in such issues...otherwise if dr shabbir happened to be in swat running his forum he would have been killed by now.
UmeAimon

Post by UmeAimon »

Salam,

Here's another one, actually it's kind of amusing... I read a news in one of the news papers here in gulf that the so called Talibans have opened a few love marraige centers for people specifically for women who want to marry persons of their choice and who are forced by their parents or relatives not to. And already quite a few marraiges have taken place as they think its their right. Now how about that... do we have any such centers in Pakistan hehehe?

UmmeAimon