America, the Dying Super Power

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

I am delighted to see you on this forum. Please grace the forum with your presence often.

Thanks!
Wassalam,
SA
Muhammad Rafi

Post by Muhammad Rafi »

Respected Dr. Sahab

Thank you very much for your kind words

Regards

Sincerely

Muhammad Rafi
Mubashir

Post by Mubashir »

If both countries had any brains, they should have issued a joint statement saying "These kind of murderous attacks cannot derail the peace efforts, and they will continue no matter what".

That would have left the planners behind the attacks scrathing their heads and wondering "What happened?". It would have taken the wind out of their sails.

Instead, the media on both sides went to war on a progressive scale, drumming up accusations, counter accusations, denials,etc. resulting in a mess that will take years to recover from. So, guess who won?

Umar

Post by Umar »

Forgive me, but I also feel that the whole world turning to Islam is the essence of Dr. Shabbir's post. The two Ayahs cited by Dr. Shabbir clearly confirm this idea:

9:32 They seek to extinguish God’s light (the Quran) by their utterances. But God will not allow this to pass, for He has willed to spread His light in all its fullness even though the rejecters may detest it.

9:33 He is the One Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the True Religion (The Divinely Prescribed System of Life), that He may cause it to prevail over all religions and systems of life, even though the idolaters may detest it.

The above ayahs seem to be very forthright and clear indeed.

If you don't agree that the whole world will one day be in the fold of Islam (as the above Ayahs indicate), kindly enlighten us as to what you think is the meaning of these Ayahs.

Wassalaam

Umar