Its Honour to talk to you.

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Shahzad Shameem

Post by Shahzad Shameem »

Assalam ‘O’ Alaikum! Respected Dr. Sahib!, Fortunately last year I come to know about your Literature and since then not only read all your books but also told to as many as I could.

Beside this I knew around 50 groups at Googlegroups and around 20 at Yahoo groups on those groups I posted your articles specially taken from your blogs for the awareness in our young generation.

Other then this I uploaded most of your literature (all your literature could be downloaded) and uploaded your literature again on internet at

www.4shared.com as (Dr. Shabbir Flourida) and on

www.slingfile.com (there is free uploaded facility)

without your permission but did only and only to spread the TRUE ISLAM. Beside this I made a group in your name at Googlegroup as (Dr. Shabbir Books) too. So that more and more peoples could take the benefit of this Literature rather True ISLAM.

I don’t know how I could spread this knowledge to everyone. So time to time doing

e-mails also and trying my level best to do more and more.

I want to be a student of the Holy Quraan Majeed and want our young generation specially and others too as well should seek this knowledge.

Allah should give you my LIFE too because this Ummah needs Teacher like you at this stage especially when the whole Humanity is on danger.

Shahzad Shameem

Shahzad.shameem@gmail.com

A True Pakistani
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear Shahzad Saheb, Wa Salamun alaikum!

I feel honored at your kind remarks. Brothers and sisters like you motivate and energize me.

May Allah increase us in knowledge and wisdom. May He grant us the strength to continue our noble work and make it acceptable in His Court and among His servants while He forgives our imperfections and faults!

It is difficult for me to say how much I appreciate your encouragement.

May Allah bless you here and There! He will not fail to reward you for your sincere efforts.

With much affection and du'a,

Shabbir, a life-long student

Wassalam,
SA
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear Shahzad Saheb,

I could not find anything on these uploading sites.

Can you please give me the link to see what you have kindly uploaded?

Thanks!
Wassalam,
SA
Shahzad Shameem

Post by Shahzad Shameem »

Respected Sir, All information regarding links has been sent to you at your e-mail. Hope you will be able to see the all uploaded files. Literature of other well known personalities such as, Allama Iqbal, Quai-e-Azam, Allama Tamanna, Allama Aslam Jaipuri, Allama Batalwi (G.M.Parwaiz), Haroon Yahya and many others literature is also uploaded.

Beside this you will see my other collections as well. Hope you pass some comments for improvement.

ALLAH Hafiz,

shahzad shameem