Life insurance

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Moin Quadri

Life insurance

Post by Moin Quadri »

I hope some brothers can help on this issue. I see daily there are not less than

40-50 people dying in Pakistan in accidents, firing, explosions etc. 90% of them

belong to destitute families. their widows, children and dependants go on begging,

mortgaging,corruption or violent ways for survival. Scholars suggest a strong Zakat

system which looks to me total impractical. May be it is practical but by the time it

is implemented, thousands and thousands of the victims will spoil the morale of the

country. Life Insurance, which makes one independant of alms and charity, gives a

guaranteed amount on death to the family, is the safest way to avoid further agonies but

our scholars have strong objections. My question is that is the money coming from

Life Insurance is worse thant the money which comes as a result of alms, begging,cheating etc

Thank you.

Moin Quadri

Dr. Shabbir

Life insurance

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear brother, Wa Salamun alaikum!

If there is a true Islamic System in place, the state will take care of the basic needs of all individuals and families. Since, unfortunately, there is no Islamic state anywhere in the world today, life insurance for the bread winner becomes very important. Please see Dr. Shabbir's Blog at ourbeacon.com for details and watch my youtube video:

We Are Fresh Water Fish Living In Salt Water

January 21st, 2009 by Dr. Shabbir

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LveotG159K8&feature=channel_page

Thanks!
Wassalam,
SA
Moin Quadri

Life insurance

Post by Moin Quadri »

I have checked Dr. Shabbir's blog. This topic is not found.

secondly, is there no way to find an immediate solutions avoiding

all IFs, BUTs and SHOULDs?

(If the system will be on Islamic law,

But there is no Islamic system existing,

Should be like this and that )

Why not we work on crisis management principles and let the

present Life Insurance companies come forward and solve the

imminent problems?

Thanks

Moin Quadri