NAMAZ

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
SHOAIB ALI

NAMAZ

Post by SHOAIB ALI »

Salam forum members/intelactuals.

I know this subject has been posted several times on the forum but, the question remains the same; why is that no one has ever came up with the correct manner (what should be read and how should it be performed)of performing namaz?

I know some scholars deny that it does not exist in Islam and some scholars say that it is a small part of Aqimo salat....

Can someone tell me, as per Quran, how to perform these namaz what are the timings and rakats and what should we recite? Step by step please!!!!!!!

Should we do rakoo, sajadah, etc.etc.etc....

Please help with concrete proof from Quran, as Quran is complete and fully detailed....

Jazak Allah

Shoaib Ali
Dr. Shabbir

NAMAZ

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

How do you "perform Namaz", dear brother? However, you can find the answer to your question in the Blog.
Wassalam,
SA
Shahnawaz Akhtar

NAMAZ

Post by Shahnawaz Akhtar »

Salam o Rahmat

We perform Namaaz just by imitating and following our elders there is no need to know how our ancestors came to know about its form because there is no recorded evidence in the history(as far as I know).If performing Namaaz gives you inner peace just do it regularly but keep it in your mind it is not at all a deed of 'sawab'.

Wassalam
anwer

NAMAZ

Post by anwer »

I think not understanding the difference between Salat and Namaz is the biggest impediment in becoming a true follower of Quran.

Here is a nice little article by Allama Parvez.

http://www.tolueislam.com/Urdu/articles/salat.dju

anwer