who is Hany Atchan

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
1RationalThinker

who is Hany Atchan

Post by 1RationalThinker »

Lately I have seen several videos from Mr. Hany Atchan. Can anybody help me on this person since lately there are several videos are being posting on youtube about his Quranic interpretations. (ref: www.marvelousquran.com)
Thank you.
jawaidahmed

Re: who is Hany Atchan

Post by jawaidahmed »

Hany Atchan is presenting a new interpretation of the Qur'an.
I like some of what he says but most of it resides in the 'I know Arabic better than anyone else', so I take everything with a pinch of salt.
His understanding of 'Abrahamic locution', cross referencing and using words in verses to get the Qur'anic meaning is commendable, as good scholars do this anyway, though they do not use the name locution.
His methodology does not eliminate the ridiculous as he states Moses had a damaged hand and Allah cured this like lizards can grow limbs as a sign for the Egyptians, so I repeat, pinch of salt.

His videos are far too long and if anyone has the time to go through one and study him more then we may find out if he is on the right path or another deviant.
ATruther

Re: who is Hany Atchan

Post by ATruther »

Slaamun 1Rational Thinker

"Can anybody help me on this person since lately there are several videos are being posting on youtube about his Quranic interpretations."

Yes i can isA. Firstly, What help do you need on "this person" ? If i say he's a fraud giving you false translations, would you just ignore him or be rational minded enough to go figure out yourself?? The question is are you willing to help yourself?

If you or anyone else want to carry on believing in fables, folklore, fairy tales, myths, legends, stories taken from past corrupted scriptures we've been taught for centuries to date then i'm afraid his videos are not for you. If, however, you are of those who want to toil on scripture to seek the Truth then please read on.

Anyway my sincere advice to you is don't listen to anybody who has not seen Dr Hany Atchans videos because you will only hear their biased opinion and views. This is the big problem, People making all sorts of accusations and stuff when in reality they haven't bothered to watch and listened carefully to many of his videos. Many of Dr Hany's Video are long because they have to be considering all the detailed information therein.

The concepts and interpretations are too much for most to grasp or follow and will take some time to even comprehend. I assure you, you will have never heard most of these interpretations of Al Quran anywhere ever.

I have watched nearly everyone of them and some of them many times over. I am very fortunate to be amongst those who clearly get what he's saying with absolute certainty. I have no doubt whatsoever that this Man Dr Hany Atchan is Speaking the Truth and is a very Blessed Man with deep discernment. I have never seen any scholar to date who has gone to such lengths to unravel these true interpretations and understanding of Quran found in the Quran itself using the Abrahamic locution and nested interpretation from within it. Ie the Divine Lexicon. AN important thing to note is Dr Hani does not take any credit for any of this. He tells us that understanding comes only from Allah subhan.

So even then don't go by what I am saying here. I am just sharing this beautiful gift our Creator has given us. However, what i will say is please go and watch them yourself. If you are 1 Rational Thinker why would you even need to ask?? So go and watch them and make up your own mind.

Before you do watch them, please go with a clean slate. Open mind and Heart. No preconceived ideas or notions and/or prejudices for what you may think you know of Al--Quran or Islam . You will certainly need to put them aside otherwise it will be very difficult for you and many others to grasp these new Quranic concepts as many topics will seem absolutely controversial to you and controversial they are but for a very good reason. Many topics are now creating existential crises in a lot of Muslims around the world again for a good reason.

Before you begin to watch any of the topics I implore you to watch the videos of Abrahamic Locution. the playlist is here

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... nAzoeZIX3k

May Allah Enlighted you and many others on here including The Respected Dr Shabbir Ahmed with the True zikr Stories /Parables interpretations of Al Quran.

A.

ps Just some of the comments on his channel Marvelous Quran

Khalid Swaleh
6 days ago
May ALLAH reward you Jannah for your discipline in extracting the gems of the Marvelous Quran

Sheikhahmad Mushtaq
2 days ago
The methodology you have discovered from Quran is certainly engaging and revealing.

Alhumdulillah!
I wish I had the words to express my gratitude and appreciation for your kindness and generosity to share with all of us the 3ilm you exclusively receive from Allahh as a result of your toiling on the scripture. May Allahh bless your generous heart with plentitude of Al-Maa ر ب انك انت السميع العليم

Alpha Hass Diallo
22 hours ago
Thank you very much indeed Dr. Hany and your group for this wonderful illumination about surah Al Fatiha. I spent several years in Islamic studies and read different Fatasir (Pl), but, your methodology as I understand it, is the best way by which the Quran was supposed to be translated at the very outset of its translation; because this way, even a blindfolded (spiritually) person will see the truth. Thank you thousand times!

Asma Nooruddin
4 days ago (edited)
I have noticed that we misunderstand the terminology of Arabs and Arabic. Did Allah say that Allah has brought the Quran on the accordance of Arab's Arabic poetries? Or Allah has said that Allah has brought Abrahamic pure monotheism in Arabic. We get trapped in the argument which emphasizes the first concept, thus we are unable to accept any interpretation but Arab poets. Whereas, Allah clearly says that the Quran is not a poetry book.

And for the latter concept of Abrahamic locution and lexicon suits perfectly that though the Quran has come in Arabic, yet it explains us what Abrahamic pure monotheism is, in Arabic. Allah's focus is on Abrahamic pure monotheism to save mankind, he is not bound to the understanding of Arabic poetry to do so. One of the clear examples is given in this segment of Surah Hud: 41 (50:56 minutes).

To understand the message of the Quran we have to imprint in our brain that the Quran is not poetries of Arabs.

Toddlers Squad
2 days ago
Yet another Masterpiece by Dr Hani Yet he does not take credit He tells us that understanding comes only from Allah subhan