Deleted

All new discoveries and discussions on present Scientific Knowledge and Theories and how they interact with Islamic thinking.
matinbhagat

Deleted

Post by matinbhagat »

Dear brother abdun,

If Allah is beyond comprehension, why mention multi-infinite multi-verse energy and Allah in bracket?Perhaps i did not quite understand you in totality, is it possible to clarify and simplify the essay for easier comprehension. Also, I would like to check with you as ALLAH is the supreme SELF and we have our own selfs as well...how does our own free willed self be a part of Allah..also besides la ialah ilallah, if there is only Allah....then could you perhaps clarify our existence a bit more clearly?I did not understand the holographic part too well as well.

Salam.
Inna lillahi,wa inna ilayhi ra'jiun
To God we belong,To Him is the return!
matinbhagat

Deleted

Post by matinbhagat »

Dear brother,

Its not your fault and you dunt have to be sorry. I am getting a better idea as you explain, but the depth of the topic is such that I need to spend more time to understand it.I will be asking more specific questions about this article after re-reading it, in my next post. However I am eager about one of your articles on your website where you mentioned the

"The Earth is a gigantic electromagnetic generator; it produces a field that surrounds the planet stretching far into space, protecting the life on Earth from cosmic and solar radiation. The position you take when you touch the earth, during the misunderstood religious ritual, was the same position used by all the messengers of Allah. It is the optimal orientation to realign your own electromagnetic pattern with the earth and therefore with the energy of creation, Allah."

Could you please explain how and where you obtained information about the prostration being an optimal alignment and could you pls go further into the details or refer me to references about this alignment with energy. I find it fascinating.

Regards,
Jai
Inna lillahi,wa inna ilayhi ra'jiun
To God we belong,To Him is the return!
Mahmood Qasmi

Deleted

Post by Mahmood Qasmi »

I would only comment that there are many thigs we have yet to understand, including matter and energy itself...

Some of the recent theories, including the string theory have rationalized the existance of "fundamental" entities dubbed "strings" that manifest their "activity/vibration" by being "drops of water" in a huge "ocean" that forms the fabric of this existance, including all energy and matter.

What I am very careful about is not to dub something as "Allah" simply because I do not understand it yet.

So what if we come up with an elegant theory tomorrow to rationalize the existance of something even more fundamental? I think this should be indication enough... I understand your intent, though I'd rather think of "nuur-us samaawaat-i wa al-ard" in the allegorical sense for all intents and purposes.
Mahmood Qasmi
Toronto, Canada