SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION OF THE AFTERLIFE THE QURAN

All new discoveries and discussions on present Scientific Knowledge and Theories and how they interact with Islamic thinking.
Arnold Yasin Mol

Post by Arnold Yasin Mol »

Afterlife

The concept of the Afterlife is also always approached as a miracle. But in the last 20 years, new discoveries in Quantum physics has revealed some very interesting things. First of all, we know that the Quran describes the Big Bang and the creation of the Universe. Its expansion and its destruction through the Big Crunch. These are all proven to be true and are established facts in science. The words that are used in the Quran, coincide directly with the scientific facts.

21:30 Are the unbelievers not aware (after this proclamation) that the heavens and the earth used to be one solid mass that We exploded into parting(fataq)? And that out of water We made every living thing? Will they not, then, acknowledge the Truth?

Cosmologist Martin Rees in his book, Our cosmic habit(2001):
"Our universe may once have been squeezed to a single point, but everyone whether on earth, or Andromeda, or even on the galaxies remotest from us can equally claim to have started from that point.."(page 55)

Astrophysicist Paul Davies in his book, The mind of God(1992):
"....the basis of the well-known big-bang theory, according to which the entire universe came into existence abruptly, about fifteen billion years ago, in a gigantic explosion."(page 47)

"The universe evidently began, in some sense,"wound up", and is still currently unwinding.[..]If one imagines "running the cosmic movie backward", then the galaxies get closer and closer together until they merge.(pages 47-8)

Look at the words he choose:"wound up", and see what words God used for:"bound together". It coincides perfectly.

Also really important note is the use of the word "fataq" which means: to break, dissolve, seperate, split. And the opposite word "rataq" meaning: to merging, attaching of elements to make them one. These are the perfect definitions for the big-bang, as the opposite of the word “fataq”, “rataq” defines exactly the situation from before the big-bang, as the word “fataq” defines exactly the situation of the big-bang itself.

Then the expansion began, Paul Davies again:
"They found that the universe is, in fact, EXPANDING, with the galaxies rushing away from each other."(page 47)

51:47 And it is We Who have built the Universe, and behold, We are steadily EXPANDING it.

Just as the Big Bang in reality is an unwinding of the Universe, in the same way it will role up again. Or as explained by Edward Hardy in his “Origin and Evolution of Universe”
“In some tens of times 10to the 9th years, the recession of the neighboring galactic systems will cease, and the process will start to reverse.”

The Quran:
21:104 On that Day We shall roll up the Sky as a written scroll is rolled up. Then, just as We initiated the first Creation, We shall create a new Universe. This is a Promise incumbent upon Us. Truly We shall fulfill it.

So every statement in the Quran made on the creation of the Universe is confirmed by science to be facts. Fixed Laws of Nature. Throughout the Quran we also see that the resurrection is compared to our creation in this life:

22:5 O Mankind! If you are in doubt that humanity will one day stand at its feet, and that you will be resurrected back to life after death, consider the process of your own evolution. We have created you in stages: From dust, then from male and female gametes, then from a zygote, then from an embryo, shapely and first shapeless. We thus clearly explain things for you. The embryo and then the fetus stay in the womb until an appointed term according to Our Laws. Then We bring you forth as infants and carry you to maturity. While some of you die young, others live to the feeblest old age so that they know nothing after knowing much. (Resurgence of humanity can take place just as) you, O Prophet, see a dry barren land, but when We send down water on it, it vibrates with life and grows all kinds of beautiful plants.

So this means, life in the Next Creation must follow the same Laws and stages as this creation. Is it maybe possible science has found something on this? Well, yes they have.

We know now through Quantum physics, that the material world around us, is not based on 'loose' particles with empty space between them. Now it is shown with experiments, that there is no empty space, all is filled with energy. We live in one gigantic energy field. This energy field is even bigger then our universe, and probably encompasses al universes. So this means if you move your arm, you 'push' aside energy, and this will have effect throughout the whole field, it will not have huge effect, but it is like your in a pool, and you cause ripples and currents when you splash your arms, not just around you, but in the whole pool.

The reality around us is based on different levels of worlds, that all are fixed in this field. Your organs are made out of cells, the cells out of cytoplasm, the cytoplasm out of molecules, the molecules out of neutrons, protons, electrons, these are based on quarks and energy waves, these are again based on smaller waves and then you will end up in infinity, you will end up in a giant pool of energy. So these all form different levels of worlds that are all formed out of one source.

The Quantum Vacuum. We are like ice cubes floating in water, made out of the same substance, but are on different levels. One of the key factors they have found out is that time doesn't exist in this field. They 'linked' two molecules in a lab, they split them up, but they found out it doesn't matter how far the molecules are separated, they remain 'linked', what happens to one molecule will effect the other. And this goes with the speed of billion times the light speed. If they let the molecule change its spin, immediately the other molecule will also adapt its spin as it were next to the other molecule while in reality they were miles apart.

Also something they discovered through various experiments is that this field can contain information. They found this out through resonant fields that remained after experiments. What they did in the lab, had a remaining effect in the field, like it 'remembered' what they did during their experiments. This came about in lots of different labatories. Also neurologists started to work with them that are specialized in memory. They think they have enough evidence that most memory is stored in the Quantum vacuum, and not your brain. It is like the field works as a gigantic 'memory'.

The ripple of something that happened in the vacuum, from a movement to a thought, will cause a ripple in the field, because you use the vacuum's energy, the molecules that are used in those processes are all formed out of the field. So all that is done with those molecules and particles will effect the vacuum. So even all your thoughts are imprinted in the vacuum. It is like the mother-Book that is mentioned in the Quran and other revelations. It doesn't forget, your actions and all the actions of everything made out of the field, of all the creations that ever were and are now are stored as ripples in the field. Our brain can tap into the field, it can trace our own 'frequency' it seems.

Experiments with mice showed, that every time they burned away a little part of the brain, they hoped to determine were memory lies. So they learned the rats to follow mazes, every time they burned a part of the brain, the mice still remembered how to walk the maze. Even after burning away 70% of the brains, the mice still knew the way, they hardly could drag themselves, their limb-functions were minimum, but the memory remained. After a lot of these types of researches on memory like this, and most show, that as long a little part remains, even when the limbs can't even function properly anymore, the connection with the information remained. So this shows the brain is far more likely to be a transmitter, a link between the information, your 'frequency', then the storage of the information. This gave a whole new implication to neurology.

The field is now common knowledge in science, from higher physics to doctors, all have shown results our conceptions of the vacuum are proven true. There were some neurologists who found out some people are more sensitive for the vacuum then others, that could tap in more then just their energy ripple in the vacuum.
They could see other peoples memories and what people were doing in the room next door. These were proven in multiple labs and experiments. So the idea started that our bodies could maybe also pick information up from the field, maybe from people already deceased. This would be really logical, as most experiments show, the vacuum exists and the vacuum also stores all information in ripples of all that happened inside its creations, then it is highly likely sensitive people could also pick up information of already deceased persons.

Not only their memory, but also their bodies picking up features as birth-marks that also is stored and picked by the cells of your bodies. So this explains why there are such detailed stories by kids about people living hundreds of years ago. Why they can pick up foreign languages, feel you. Why animals feel you, why pets like dogs now their boss is dead, without being there to see it, they 'feel' it. Sensitive people can pick up any information caused by humans, and thinking they're 'mediums' of deceased people or they're telepathic. They're not, they're just....more sensitive.

They came on this thought because in most experiments, children till the age of 8, were the most sensitive for picking up information in the field. And most recordings of past lives came from children, this is a logical link, so the hypotheses is backed by scientifical confirmations from other branches of sciences. This also gave explanations on prophecies by peoples on events, why people know a love-oned died the moment it happens without being there, why you know somebody stares at your back, why the heartbeats of people in room after a time synchronize, why twins can sense each other across the world, why kids(who are the most sensitive with picking up info from the vacuum)can speak foreign languages without ever learning.

This is because we are all linked through the Quantum vacuum and pick up information that is stored in the field. Even NASA is now busy with trying to see if they van use this vacuum as energy source for their rockets. It is researched for using it as a communication-device, using the 'linked' molecules as signals.

This explained so many mysteries as gravity and cell-communication and so on. They mostly call it the Quantum vacuum, Quantum foam or the Zero point Field, because the energy remains below 0 Kelvin, while all matter stops being active at this temperature.

Also one of the implications of this all, was the understanding of the emerging of the universe and how it handles information. One of the most worked out theories, is that like i told above, all information of everything that ever happened inside the quantum field, will be stored, 'remembered' by the field. It sounds really like the 'mother-book' the Quran talks about. This universe will die out one day, all energy and matter will loose all their movement, and so the universe will 'die'. One of the most basic theories is, is that

1.all will implode and form a new Big bang.
2. all will be dragged into black holes, and then will create a new Bigbang on the other side of the holes.

So a new Bigbang is a sure thing that will occur, but now watch, all the information stored by the Quantum field still remains, that cannot be deleted. And lab-tests shows, matter and energy follow the 'ripples' inside the field, they follow the information. So this means, all energy will form new matter, just in our Big bang, it will disperse and separate and follow the same speed, just like in our universe 'version'. It will form stars and planets, while following this blue print, stored inside the field. Matter will follow the 'grooves' already made in our universe.

But this also means our universe will also create life again! This means humans will develop again, and will follow a growth in knowledge. You will be created again, because you are also still part of the blue print. Does this already starting to sound familiar with something? But here's the catch, the energy and matter, will follow the most dominate 'ripples'. So if you have done mostly good in your life, this will be more dominate in your next ''you". The acts you have done most in life, will dominate your next "you". These are just theories, but these are made without scientists ever thought of linking them to the 'afterlife'. And these are becoming more and more theories that are accepted, because of the evidences are pilling up. So a person doing 'good' now, as his/her most dominate act, will affect your next you in a serious matter, this same applies to doing 'bad'. Somebody living 'heaven', because of his previous life doing good, somebody living 'hell' because of doing bad previously.

The higher a society becomes, the more higher it will get in the 'next' universe. So everything you do now, will have serious effect on the 'next' creation. From what you do as an individual, to what society as a whole does. This is why Islam is needed, because we will create a better version in the here and now and the hereafter, literally. Even the resurrection follows the fixed Laws of Nature.
Arnold Yasin Mol

I believe the Quantum Field is the Umm-Kitaab as mentioned in the Quran.

Kitaab means writing/scripture/book/something that contains written information/letter/recording.

All of the information that controls the Universe is written in the Quantum Field's Laws:

6:38 (There are miracles in the Universe to behold). All creatures on earth and all the birds that fly on two wings are communities like you. We did not omit any knowledge from this Book that was essential to be given through Revelation. All these creatures are part of the Divine Plan and they are together working the Plan of their Lord.

6:59 With Him are the keys of the Unseen. (None but He knows the subtle processes and their stages where actions culminate into their logical outcome). He knows everything in the land and in the sea. Not even a leaf falls without His knowledge. Neither is there a grain in the dark depths of the soil, nor anything fresh or withered, that He knows not. But all is written in the Open Book of the Universe around you.

11:6 There is not a creature in the earth but its sustenance depends on Allah. He is Aware of its habitation and of the needs of His creation at every stage (6:99). He carries them from one station to another until the final destination. His Laws are preserved in the Clear Book of Decree, the Divine Database (55:29).

27:75 And there is nothing hidden in the heaven and the earth but it is in a clear Record.

But also all of our deeds are recorded and archived inside the Quantum Field.

4:81 They express verbal allegiance to the System, “It is Obedience!” But when they go away from you a party of them spends the night in planning against the Belief System you preach. They discuss ways to corrupt the Message. [b]Allah records what they plan by night.Ignore them, go ahead with your Program and trust in Allah (6:107). Allah is Sufficient as Guardian.

10:21 When We cause people to taste of Mercy after they have suffered a hardship, they start scheming to defy Our Commands. Say, “Allah is more Swift in planning. Our couriers write down what you plot.”

17:71 But one Day We shall summon all human beings with their records. One who is given his record in the right hand will read it in jubilation. This will be a symbol of success for them, and they will receive their rewards without the least reduction.

19:79 Nay, We shall record what he says, and prolong for him a span of torment.

36:12 Verily, We give life to the dead, and We record all they send before them and their footprints. And all things and events are recorded in a Clear Record. (What the humans do, the imprints of their actions on their “Self” and what they leave for posterity).

43:19 And they ‘make’ the angels who are servants of the Beneficent, females. Did they witness their creation? Their testimony will be recorded, and they will be called to account (for their false claims).

43:80 Or do they think that We do not hear their secret plans and private meetings? Yes indeed, We do, and Our envoys are with them, recording. (10:21).

45:29 “This Our Record tells the truth about you. Behold, We arranged for all
your doings to be meticulously recorded.

50:4 (But) We know what the earth takes of them. (It is only their physical
body that becomes dust. Their “Self” lives on). And with Us is a Guarded
Book (of Laws).

50:18 Not even a word can he utter but there is an ever-vigilant watcher with
him. (The Law of Requital makes a meticulous record).

57:22 No disaster befalls the earth, nor yourselves but according to the Laws
that We have already recorded in the Book of Decrees. Verily, all this is easy
for Allah.

69:18 On the Day you will be brought, not a single hidden deed of yours will
remain hidden.
69:19 Then he who is given his record in his right hand, will say, “Come all of
you around! Read this my record.
69:20 Behold, I always thought that my account would be given to me.”

69:25 But as for him who is given his record in his left hand, he will say, "Oh, I
wish I was never given my record.
69:26 And knew not my account.

78:29 But We place on Record everything.

As you can see, all the theories on the Quantum Field coincide directly with the Quran. InshAllah more will be written on this later.
noman waseem

Post by noman waseem »

Salam Abdun,

Could you please provide some references showing evidence of your statements? I have heard of Membrane theory, and I would have some difficulty using it to base the universal reality with such confidence considering that up until very recently, string theorists as a whole couldn't even decide whether there are 10 or 11 dimensions in the universe.
Noman Waseem
Arnold Yasin Mol

salaam aleikum Abdul,

If you have read the article you would have noticed I discussed the same thing when it comes to the Quantum Information Field.

I also believe the brains, every cell, every molecule interacts with the Quantum Field and gets its information and purpose from it.

I wouldnt call Einstein a fraud nor would I talk with complete certainty about for example String Theory as it has some issues that cant be proven yet.

But I do believe that the harmony and connection in the universe is finally coming up in these theories and what Im excited about is the purpose of the universe is being exposed by them which coincides with the Quran:

Evolution of the whole Universe and everything in it.

Lets exchange more thoughts.
Arnold Yasin Mol

Salaam Aleikum Abdun,

Sorry for the confusion about your name, I wrote my response with my PDA.

May I ask, did you really read my article or only focussed on the word Bigbang?

You keep repeating about the sea of energy, which is exactly the thing I talk about in my article....
Arnold Yasin Mol

Peace Abdun,

The whole focus of my article was that all information in the Universe is hold within:

We know now through Quantum physics, that the material world around us, is not based on 'loose' particles with empty space between them. Now it is shown with experiments, that there is no empty space, all is filled with energy. We live in one gigantic energy field. This energy field is even bigger then our universe, and probably encompasses al universes. So this means if you move your arm, you 'push' aside energy, and this will have effect throughout the whole field, it will not have huge effect, but it is like your in a pool, and you cause ripples and currents when you splash your arms, not just around you, but in the whole pool.

I use the Quran as the Furqan, the Criterion, and so far as I have seen, the Bigbang theory and the supported facts behind it coincides with it. This is why I uphold it. I do know several other theories but in my eyes they do not coincide with the Quranic verses concerning the creation of the Universe.

I will read your essay this week when I have more time to go through it thoroughully.

Do you know the writings of Ervin Laszlo?
Arnold Yasin Mol

Salaam Aleikum Abdun,

I asked my 2 first questions because you only focussed on the Bigbang theory, which were not the focus of my article, so through the questions I wanted to point out to you that you were focussing on the wrong thing, plus presenting the concept of the Quantum Field as if I never mentioned it while my whole article is about the Quantum Field!

:roll:

But let's move on, I will read your essay and give my opinion.

It is nice to have a fellow believer in the Quantum Field/A-Field concept.
Sidqi

Post by Sidqi »

Salam All,

Most of the world’s physicists are either Newtonian or Einsteinian (Relativists), to be both would be a contradiction in itself. The article ://www.cfpf.org.uk/articles/scientists/lodge/lodge-mofe.html
is written in the year 1933 at a time when the prevailing school of thought was based on Newton’s work. Although, Einstein’s ideas had gained popularity in 1933, they were still not universally accepted due to the technological limitations which prohibited mass empirical evidence for his work. Today, however, it’s a well accepted fact that the physics is more likely to be the way Einstein said it would be as compared to Isaac Newton. Then, there is some revision to the laws stated in the article. The revision is much more subtle than the connotation which we will look as we proceed. So far what is observable (both the visible and the invisible universe) has been a combination of mass (of some matter) and energy. The mass is what proves existence and energy is the realization of that existence. The two are intertwined very intricately and expressed by the equation of all equations: E=mc^2.
Is energy is needed to give life to mass? The article says ‘Yes’. But then is life a synonym for some form of motion. If so, a motionless body would be lifeless and vice versa a lifeless body would be without motion. But the planets in the solar system have motion but do not have life.

Then if we assume that life is not the bridge that connects mass and energy, we can say that mass and energy are not linked but are complimentary. They are separate quantities but one can transform into the other. Motion is not caused by energy acting on mass. If a body say A moves, this movement is caused by the distortion of space by some other body say B. The most used example of this behavior is by taking taut bedsheet and dropping a heavy ball in the middle; the ball will distort the bedsheet and create a dip in the middle. Now slide another ball toward the center the newer ball will swerve around the center. This simple apparatus shows how mass and energy work side by side and not one another.

Similarly, the human body is composed of both mass and energy. The mass is our flesh and bones. The energy is less vivid. Our brain is a complicated neural network of minute pulses which originate from the brain and end in one or more of the other parts (eg: hands, feet etc...). Every object from the brain and all the way to the finger for example occupies volume and has mass hence it is matter. So where is the energy? The energy exists as the entity which told the pulse to go to the finger and do some action. This entity has neither measurable mass nor occupies volume. Rene Descartes said ‘I think therefore I am’, the ‘I think...” part is the energy.

Now when a body corrodes and is no longer alive, the mass or matter is lost. But the energy is not. Since mass is not equal to energy, we cannot assume that if mass dies then so must energy. This energy which no longer has mass must chose one of two actions. 1) Stay amongst humans, a world inhabited by mortals or 2) Go to another world where energy is the prevalent form of life. If I was energy I would choose 2. Then if 2 is chosen there is life after death.

Sidqi, ca