Nonsense by Sheikh Burhan Chishti - Menses Umra

Here we will show what Islam is not and how it is refuted by the Quranic Message.
Dr. Shabbir

Nonsense by Sheikh Burhan Chishti - Menses Umra

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah
As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

Her period came before she did her Umrah

Menses does not prevent a woman from entering ihraam for Hajj and Umrah, but it is haraam for her to circumambulate the Kabah until after her menses ends. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to Aaishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) when she got her menses before entering Makkah: “Do everything that the pilgrim does but do not circumambulate the House until you become pure (i.e., your menses ends). Agreed upon.

It is proven in Saheeh al-Bukhaari that when she became pure, she circumambulated the Kabah and did saai between al-Safa and al-Marwah. This indicates that if a woman gets her menses before doing tawaaf, she should not do tawaaf and saa’i until she becomes pure.

Based on this, what you wife must do is wait until she becomes pure, and then circumambulate the Kabah and do saa’i between al-Safa and al-Marwah, then cut her hair. Then she will have completed her umrah. And she does NOT have to offer a ransom for having gotten her menses when she was in ihraam.

(islam-qa)

And Allaah knows best.

Permission is granted to circulate among private individuals and groups, to post on Internet sites and to publish in full text and subject title in not-for-profit publications.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LoveIslam_LiveIslam/
What Seperates our Group from the rest?

By "Sheikh" Burhan Chishti
------------------------------------------------
Wassalam,
SA