Imam Mahdi???

Here we will show what Islam is not and how it is refuted by the Quranic Message.
Dr. Shabbir

Imam Mahdi???

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Stern condemnation and vehement protests on behalf of the Anjumaan-i-Al-Baiyinaat, Bangladesh on the publication of a book that has an imaginary photograph and the maligning life history of Ummul Mu'minin Hazrat Aiysha Siddiqua RadwiAllahu Ta'ala Anha, with the demand of the death sentences of all those who are involved with its publication and a declaration of great awards for the one(s) who could execute them and also declare all those kafirs as persona non grata from all the Muslim countries of the world.

Hadis Shareef declares that, Sayeedul Mursaalin, Imaamul Mursaalin, Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam declared, "Muslims, after me, would learn half of their religious lessons from Ummul Mu'minin Hazrat Aiysha Siddiqua RadwiAllahu Ta'ala Anha."

Maligning that Great personality, Ummul Mu'minin Hazrat Aiysaha Siddiqua RadwiAllahu Ta'ala Anha with fake and immoral lies and creating an imaginary picture of Hers, though the Britishers did not, but the extremely anti-Muslim Americans have finally dared to do that outrageously offensive job of publishing that audacious book called jewel of madina on the last Monday! The Anjumaan-i-Al-Baiyinaat, Bangladesh, is viewing this with great resentment, extreme detestation and fury!

Because Anjumaan-i-Al-Baiyinaat, Bangladesh is the only right and reforming Majlish all over Bangladesh. To the Muslims, the dignity and position of Sayeedul Mursaalin, Imaamul Mursaalin, Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam and the Ummul Mu'minins are above everything else, even much more than their own lives!

Hadis Shareef says, "You shall not be considered as having Imaan (faith) so long you do not adore me more than your parents, your assets and even more than your own lives." Therefore, taking life of those who malign the lives of Ummul Mu'minins should be the Imaan of the Muslims.

Especially the publication of an imaginary be-purdha picture of Ummul Mu'minin Hazrat Aiysha Siddiqua RadwiAllahu Ta'ala Anha is a grave offense and no Muslim can simply tolerate it.

No Muslim can relax till the feminist author Sherry Jones, people of the publisher Beaufort Books and all those involved in the publication are executed. 2500 millions of the Muslims of the world cannot go for food or rest till it is implemented.

Those munafiques, anti-Islamic elements had been vocal in using disgraceful words against Ummul Mu'minin Hazrat Aiysha Siddiqua RadwiAllahu Ta'ala Anha from the very beginning of Islam. And killers of such slanderers have been awarded the auspicious news of the Jannah (the heaven)!

During the British rules, there came up one such slanderer but a Muslim killed him right away.

With the continuation of this practice, from Islamic point of view, with the directions of Qurn and Sunnah, the author and publisher of jewel of madina are hereby awarded 'Death Sentence'!

Along with that, if any Muslim can perform that task, according to Islamic fatwa, that individual is also declared a special award for that.

Also this government of an Islamic state is urged to forge severe protests and vehement condemnation against this and go for exemplary capital punishments.

Also the other Muslim countries of the world are invited same way on behalf of the Anjumaan-i-Al-Baiyinaat, Bangladesh to go for similar actions and that these countries should declare those persons involved in the publications as persona non grata.

These munafiques, extreme anti-Islamic corners are hereby warned from the Anjumaan-i-Al-Baiyinaat, Bangladesh to take a serious note that Muslims are a race who prefer the death of a Shaheed (myrtar) than anything else.

With the tremendous influence of the soul of the Mujaddid of the age, the Greatest of the Mujaddids, every Muslim is now having that spirit. Therefore, it's not far that you shall be badly caught and chopped off one after another. All the murtaads, munafiques, those slanderers against Islam shall be slain in serial and sent to hell!

At the same time, on behalf of the Anjumaan-i-Al-Baiyinaat, Bangladesh, a warning is hereby issued against the enemy of Islam and the Muslims, the imperialist America that if you still do not stop forthwith all the malicious acts against Islam and the Muslims, you shall soon be affected by the enormous heavenly acts of Allah, the punitive actions sent by Him and that you shall soon be devastated, actions those have already began. And yet those who shall survive, gifts of the Muslims' weapons shall be their last supper.

It is to be remembered that Allah takes it to be His own responsibility to help the Muslims and this help He sends through: is the Mujjaddidu A'azam, Imaam-i-A'azam, Khalifatullah, Khalifatu Rasulillah, Sayeeduna Imma of Rajarbagh Shareef, Hazrat Murshid Qibla Mudda Jilluhul A'alee is very much existing on this earth.

By M. Abdullah
------------------------------------------------

The N2I Bangladesh goes crazy!
Wassalam,
SA