Password - Email from Resham

All your questions to Our Beacon can be posted here.
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Just wanted to ask you that how can i get a username and a password so that i can reply to topics of the beacon forum. Actually due to my exams i have not been able to visit the website. Now that they are finished i tried opening the forum, its all changed.

One more thing, i just showed the QXP to my friend and lend it to her for some days. After reading she also wishes to get one. My qauran was brought by my nano and since she has no relative abroad she want one too. CAn you please tell me how to get it.

I will bee looking fwd to you reply.

RESHAM MANSOOR

LAhORE, PAKISTAN
---------------------------------------------------

WA, dear sister!

User name is your name. Password is your choice, for example peacock.

QXP is not available in Pakistan. If I mail it from here, the mailing cost for two copies is too high, 170 dollars!

I wish I could help thousands and thousands of readers in Pakistan.

SA
Wassalam,
SA
Arnold Yasin Mol

Post by Arnold Yasin Mol »

Salam aleikum,

If sending a copy to Pakistan is not possible. If your family can't print it out themselves, I suggest to print out a part of the translation part for part.

The translation is around 600 pages, if you print out 100pages and send it. I believe sending around 50-100 pages at a time in a big envelope is not that expensive. They can gather it in a philofax. It is a lot of work and it is sad the original can not be send.

I know it is a bit in-effecient idea, but I believe I just share if you hadn't thought of it. If you send it in parts, it is not that expensive and your family will have the complete translation in a couple of months. If they gather it nicely in a philofax it will still be easy to handle and looks neat. The nice part is also that they will have the newest updated version of QXP, as the internet version is the second version, while the printed is the first version.
Arnold Yasin Mol

Post by Arnold Yasin Mol »

Salam,

Also dear Sister,

If you have a hard time to register, use the FAQ you see on the top left of the forum next to Search and Memberlist.

If you still have problems, please mail me at arnoldjwmol@hotmail.com.

I will guide you through every step. Every person who has problems registering, can mail me for intstructions and guidance.