To Dr Shabbir - Why Mufti Desai's QnA posts??

All your questions to Our Beacon can be posted here.
Naushad

Post by Naushad »

Salaam Dr Shabbir,

I was wondering that is there a particular reason that why you post Mufti Desai's QnA posts on the forum? He is a well know N2I Hanafi mullah from askimam.org website. At times it is very confusing that are his answers posted on this forum as references (to be treated as correct answers) or something else. Plus at times it has your electronic signature at the end of the post so unless one is careful in reading it might seem like (specially to a new forum user) that you are answering someone's question where in fact you have just posted mufti Ibrahim Desai's answer.

I thought I point this out as at least for me it does cause some confusion that why his QnA even posted on ourbeacon forum in first place when we are actually trying to discourage that sort of imam-based, imam-obediant answers to user questions.

My apologies in advance if I mis-understood something.

Thank you.

Naushad, Atlanta, USA.
Saleena

Post by Saleena »

Hmmm. I had a similar thought, that certain religious concepts usually posted here merely for the sake of information may be mistaken as being condoned or supported by those who happen to post them. I would suggest a separate forum in which to house these posts, clearly marked with a disclaimer, so they are not mixed up with the rest.
Deliver! - A news show with a difference, coming soon -
http://www.deliverancefilms.co.uk
Arnold Yasin Mol

Post by Arnold Yasin Mol »

Salam Aleikum,

We have already made a 'What Islam is not' forum, for all other posts which fall not directly under that category, but are also not entirely supported by Our Beacon will be clearly defined as such from now on to prevent confusion.

Thank you for your feedback and pardon us for any confusion.
Our Beacon Group

Post by Our Beacon Group »

Salaam Aleikum,

We have made a new user called 'Email'. Under this name all Emails will be posted, so there will be no more confusion if it are Dr.Shabbir's words or not. Also the posts will be checked if it falls under the 'What Islam is not' section.

Our Beacon Group

Dr.Shabbir, Saleem Adam, Arnold Yasin Mol, Ahmed Mateen, Taseer Cheema, Mahmut Qasmi.
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

I must apologize for the confusion. I should have been more careful on pointing out that one function of this forum is to highlight WHAT ISLAM IS NOT.

Usually, I do write a brief remark on the folly of the Mullas and Muftis. I will be more careful next time.

Thank you for drawing my attention to an important situation!
Wassalam,
SA