The Reverts

All your questions to Our Beacon can be posted here.
Dr. Shabbir

The Reverts

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

QUESTION: Respected Dr. Shabbir, if you don’t mind me asking, how are you keeping records on converted Muslims? Do these people call you? How does it work? I'm very curious to know. (AAS)

ANSWER: We distribute 500 books free every month (these days down to 400) among sincerely interested non-Muslims.

Our website, barring the user non-friendly forum, is Al-Hamdulillah, quite popular. Also, with more than 7.5 million books in circulation, word of mouth going around, hundreds of e-mails, about 50 letters and 100 phone calls a day keep me in touch with them. I make myself available to all callers directly when awake. We also have meetings with 30-40 non-Muslims per week. The U-tube videos is a new program.

Every single day, Al-Hamdulillah, some people accept Islam. Follow through is very important and I am very particular about that.

When any persons, after embracing Islam, have called me affectionately with questions or comments at least three times, or requested more books, we feel confident about the firmness of their decision, and enroll them in the 'Revert Register'. Of course, I have followed through with them regularly before registering.

I hope you get your answer.
Wassalam,
SA