Shirk (Associating partners with God)

All your questions to Our Beacon can be posted here.
Sidqi

Post by Sidqi »

Brother Nur,

You are a real muslim hero.
Every one is wrong but me me me me.

what is NASA, i can make one. I can go to mars, taking off from peshawar. I can make 747 in Dacca.
we dont need time space speed laws. we can make our own.

Every one is corrupt except muslim angels.
stop propagating about your website from this forum.

Sidqi.
Sidqi

Post by Sidqi »

Mr. Nur,

You are calling Ein Stein and others like Hawkins, Enrico Fermi are all liar, worthless plagiaist, deceiver, corrupted knowledge with intention and malice.
Universities like Princeton are corrupt, bribery givers etc.
What kind of lines are these.
Where do you stand in front of them.

Thats why i wrote previous lines. I strongly smell a mental disorder here.

sidqi.
SE

Post by SE »

You couldn't really take a picture of a black hole. Light doesn't escape it and they are only a few tens of kilometers in size.

As for the sun. The surface is NOT involved in the reaction, only the core, which why why the core is much hotter than the surface. You also have to understand 4 billion kg/s is not much compared to the total mass of the Sun. It would take a total (from start to finish) of 14 Trillion years for it to run out of fuel. The sun doesn't exactly "burn" it fuses Hydrogen Nuclei into Helium.

I would like to point out that E = mc^2 does take time into account. Just take a look at the units:

kg(m^2/s^2) = Nm = J

Here is a simple High School level explanation even without the theory of relativity:

A shortcut to E=mc^2

Also the Big Bang was not one large burst it had many stages, not everything was created at once. The concept of the Big Bang has nothing to do with one large burst that created everything almost instantaneously.
SE

Post by SE »

We can still observes the effects of black holes. We can use radio waves to observe them and in fact we do have radio telescopes which we have used to observed the black hole at the center of our galaxy. Also dark matter is just matter that does not emit light at the visible light frequency. It does nor interact with the electromagnetic force, but we can observe the gravitational effects of dark matter. We can't see everything in the universe with our eyes, that doesn't mean there aren't other ways to observe it.

seconds are a unit of time, and used to derive Joules, the unit of energy. c (the speed of light) takes time into account, all velocities do.

Why would it be unreasonable for the surface to not be involved in the reaction? The sun has layers, it is not homogeneous.

Layers of the Sun

If you want to understand the theory of gravity. Imagine Space-time as a sheet that is stretched out, and imagine placing various size and weight balls on that sheet. These balls cause distortions in the sheet.

Gravity in terms of Space-time

There wasn't many little bangs the big bang had mutliple-stages. The conequences of thebig bang didn't happen instinatnouly, It happend over billions of years.

Take a trip trough the Big Bang

I'll take a look at your websites and see what they came up with. Science as always is a work in progress so obivously we don't have a complete answer yet, but to misrepresent the views of convetional physics as a way to dismiss them is wrong (Also happends to be called Straw man fallacy).