Is it right to sing VANDE MAATRAM?

All your questions to Our Beacon can be posted here.
asifzaheer

Post by asifzaheer »

Assalaam alaikum,shabbir uncle.
How r u?
This time i want to ask u about vande maatram song which is being forcefully imposed on the schools.gov trying to make it compulsary(in india).some muslim bodies are making voice against this song by saying that this song is against islamic teachings.vande matram means we worship this land ..etc..i dont know what to do ?bcoz i dont know even the meaning of song.
Uncle ,I want to know ur point of view.
Thanx
Allah hafiz.
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear beta,

"Banday Mataram" has been a cause of contention between Muslims and Hindus of India.

A Muslim can only be the 'abd, bandah, servant/slave of Allah alone and not of the land. Hindus have been forcing this song in schools by way of power, a strong indicator that Muslims are not free in India.
Wassalam,
SA
moonamir

Post by moonamir »

Dear doctor saheb, salamun alaikum, I hope that if somebody loves his or her country does not matter , it is every one,s right ; normally people say that I love my father land or I love my mother land and it is but natural , muslim hain hum watan hai sara jahan hamara, where we are born we love that place. The two nation theory is quite wrong as people esp. muslims have been living in every country as one nation such as the chinese nation , the british nation and so on and so forth because the whole universe belongs to God, if indian people sing "vende mataram ie. I love my country so what? , sisterly mona mir.
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Respected Sister,

THE TWO NATION THEORY IS DIVINELY CORRECT. It is not man-made.

True Muslims are the party of God.

58:22 You will not find those who truly believe in God and the Last Day endear anyone who opposes God and His Messengers, even though they be their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their tribe. God has inscribed conviction on their hearts, and has strengthened them with Energy from Himself. So, He will admit them into Gardens underneath which rivers flow. Well pleased is God with them, and well pleased are they with Him. They are the party of God. It is they, the party of God, who are truly successful.

And the unbelievers are the party of Iblees:

26:92 And it will be said, "Where is all that you used to worship and obey,

26:93 Instead of God? Can they help you or help themselves?”

26:94 Then they will be hurled into Hell, the leaders and their straying followers.

26:95 And the party of Iblees, all together.

Think again about Banday or Vanday Mataram. Is it love or worship?
Wassalam,
SA