The horrors of rape

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Inderjit, H. Kaur, Nisha, Moses444

The horrors of rape

Post by Inderjit, H. Kaur, Nisha, Moses444 »

Rape is the worst, often worse than being killed- Mai

I would like to share my views on rapes!! When a man rapes a woman and dies without Jesus; his chestnuts and birdie will be in the greatest agonies imaginable because of this horrible sin!! But if he rapes a child; the degree or his tormenting will be much worst!! And if he rapes and kills a woman or a child; he will be in a more horrible place of agonies!!

From: Harsimrat Kaur Rape is the worst, often worse than being killed- Mai

Dear Nisha

Would you like to exchange your views on the issue of rape.

Harsimrat

Subject:Rape is the worst, often worse than being killed- Mai

Dear Nisha

have u read or you know any rape victim .it is an accident a very serious accident. it leaves its scars on the victim and her whole family. Do you know there are how many woman who never become mothers as the result of rape , how many women's carrier is ruined, how many live a life of slavery ?

The psychological impacts always stay with a victim. she is emotionally cut off with her dear ones and live with hatred feelings for men, cant enjoy sex life with their partners . their husbands fall in affairs with other woman and they live very lonely life. many commit cuicide and others face mental health problems.

is it less scary result of a rape?

Subject: Rape is the worst, often worse than being killed- Mai

I think we need to look at rape as any other accident. It is a crime on humaity and not only on women. Like other unfortunate terrible incidents/ accidents life do not stop, simmilarly life for a raped woman should not stop there.

Unless we change our lookout and mind-set on rape it will always be a weapon of control. Some times by our own men and in war like situation by enimies.

Nisha

Rape is the worst, often worse than being killed- Mai

Everything is fair in war and love! Is it legal and socially acceptable? I do not accept or tolerate it.

Subject: Rape is the worst, often worse than being killed- Mai

Mai Harinder Kaur Rape is about the worst, most damaging thing that can happen to a woman, often worse than being killed. (Note: only the murder of her child might be worse or more damaging to her.) Rape has always been a man's greatest weapon against a woman, a way to terrify, demoralise and dehumanise her. In war, rape is used as a way to defeat her and her people. War is a horrible, brutal business, of course, but there are rules even there, to be obeyed. Not raping women (or men, for that matter), needs to be one of them.

In the ongoing fighting in Congo, not only is rape used as A weapon, it is used as THE weapon. I don't really know what signing a petition about this can accomplish, except to raise a voice in protest and to have the feeling of having done SOMETHING, however small and symbolic.
Rena Kapoor

The horrors of rape

Post by Rena Kapoor »

Every rapist must be severely punished here and in later life.
Dr. Shabbir

The horrors of rape

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

17:70 Surely, We have conferred dignity on children of Adam (as a birth right, regardless of where the child is born) ....

53:38 i No laden one shall bear the load of another.

53:39 ii Every human being shall be responsible for his works, and compensated for, his labor.

RAPE: Most people think that the Qur’an prescribes no punishment for the rapist. But the Qur’an claims to be a well perfected Book and that it covers all things that were necessary to be revealed (Innattibiyaana lakulla shayi). The Qur’an does not use Zina-bil-Jabr (forced sex) for good reason since it prescribes grievous punishment even for harassing or bothering women. The term used in 33:60 derives from Rajf = Creating alarm = Bothering = Frightening = Harassing = Causing to tremble = Inciting fear. The punishment for men creating Rajf among women could vary from exile to slaying depending on the extent of Rajf caused by the accused]

33:60 Thus it is: If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is disease, and those who create turmoil in the City do not desist (from maligning women), We shall give you control over them (O Prophet). And then they will be your neighbors for no more than a short while.

33:61 Accursed, they shall be seized wherever found and slain one and all.

33:62 That was the way of God among those who lived before. And never will you find any change in God’s way.

Wassalam,
SA