Sawab

All your questions to Our Beacon can be posted here.
mrazik

Sawab

Post by mrazik »

Respected Dr. Shaib

1. Is “Sawab” = Reward? (“Sawab” in the sense it is used in Indo-Pak Subcontinent).

2. Silent recitation of any small Surah of Quran or few Ayahs of Quran, intentionally or unintentionally, just for the remembrance of God. Your comments, please.

3. Daily quite frequent silent recitation of “Durood Sharif” used to be my habit, to attain “Sawab”, to cultivate love and respect; and to express my gratitude for Prophet Mohammad (S) in my heart, irrespective of its word meaning. But what should I do now when I stopped doing so after reading your view and other's views on your site?

Thanks & Regards,

Razi Khan
Dr. Shabbir

Sawab

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear brother,

THAWAAB = Return on your work

Remembering Allah and reciting the Qur'anic verses is a great blessing.

I say SLAWAT many times a day as given in the Qur'an:

Saying SALL-ALLAHU 'ALYIHI WA SALLAM should be sufficient with his name.

33:56 INN-ALLAHA WA MALAAIKATIHI YUSALLOONA 'AL-AN-NABI. YA AYYUHALLAZINA AAMANOO! SALLOO 'ALAYIHI WA SALLIMMOO TASLEEMA

33:56 Verily, Allah and His angels honor the Messenger and support his Mission. O You who have chosen to be graced with belief! Salute him and give yourself up to him and his Mission in total submission. [4]

PBUH (Peace Be Upon Him) and Durood

PBUH (Peace Be Upon Him)

For centuries, the Mullah has been translating Sall-Allahu 'alayhe wa-sallam as "Peace be upon him" after the exalted Messenger's name. Of course, peace is upon him. It is the Mullah who needs peace; peace from propagating N2I, the Number Two Islam. Sall-Allahu 'alayhe wa-sallam means, "Allah honors him and supports his Mission."

I suggest writing:
- The exalted prophet
or
- The prophet (S)

As a token of respect.

We may also write, “Our respects and salutations to him” where appropriate.

Ironically, the Muslim is told to send Durood on the exalted Prophet. The Persian word Durood is non-Quranic and it means, "To cut off something from its root!" Noticed the malice?

A life-long student
Wassalam,
SA