Sherazi's Concept of Saum

What is the Deen, System of Life, according to the Quran, and how and why is Islam a challenge to Religion?
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear Dr.Shabbir

This is the link on the interpretation of Ramadan: http://quraniceducationandresearch.com/doc/Fasting.htm
The work belongs to dr Sherazi. Please, I need your opinion.

Thank you and God bless you

Úmar from Spain
------------------------------

Dear Umar,

In my humble opinion, he is overstretching the Quranic verses. The man does not know the Quranic Arabic at all.

Beware!
Wassalam,
SA
bkanwar2

Post by bkanwar2 »

Respected Brother Shabbir, I would request you to reconsider your above statement, regarding knowledge of Qur'anic Arabic . Thanks.

Badar
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Respected brothers,

I have looked at some of Akhtar Sherazi's work. He is blatantly false in most areas. In my humble opinion, he might have lived in the Middle East and know a little bit, yes, a little bit of today's spoken Arabic. I doubt if he can even speak Arabic. Literary and classical Arabic seem to be beyond him and he has not an iota of idea about the Quraish dialect of 1400 years ago.

He seems to like indulging in sensationalism like Aidid. Fortunately or unfortunately, this kind of approach will take him nowhere except create confusion among some raw minds.

Sincerity, and not sensationalism, is the first precondition to understanding the Book of Allah.
Wassalam,
SA
Dr. Shabbir

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Respected brother Abdun Nur J,

Would you kindly send me his link on the Myth of Ayesha's (r.a.) Age?

Thanks for your enlightening participation in the forum!
Wassalam,
SA