Israel says Pakistan not among those ...

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Aarun UK Truther

Post by Aarun UK Truther »

So, many leading experts in the medical field are frauds now are they because they are speaking out against this "PLANDEMIC" and huge dangers of the covert19 vaccine. Oh No but you make criminals of humanity Fauci and co and gates to be so innocent to be your saviours. WOW, Seriously you are embarrassing yourself! Wake Up Man!

You haven't got a clue what is going on and truly Brainwashed. I keep telling you, Stop watching the MSM and Tell Lie Vision. Even young teenagers can clearly figure out who the deceivers are what is happening in the world. Again
Aarun UK Truther

"Shame on you and shame on the mother that bore you!"

Hey Jawaid I Know you're Brainwashed but why do you have to be a BIG Asshole?! Never ever talk about My mother Who was a Woman full of Love and Compassion and has just recently passed! or anyone else's Mother like that. SHAME ON YOU! Go Do One. Tosser!
Aarun UK Truther

Covid 19 total deaths only 1 715 815

I don't know what to say."

Exactly, You see the Huge Disparity in Figures. 55Mil Total deaths In World and cov19 1.7Mil in the World, and everybody going mad and World Lockdowns and Peopels Lives and Business ruined? Even then how many of those figures have been fabricated, Only God Knows. I Know what to say and not afraid to say it either. The Pandemic Cov19 BS Propaganda which the MSM is spreading causing everyone grief and Fear into everyone should be questioned and apposed. Yet there are many sheeple on here supporting them claiming to be virtuous. Big Shame.
Sidqi, ca

Post by Sidqi, ca »

AAarun, UK

I had no idea NASA's thousands retired and active scientists since 1960 are all lying and making up all programs through holly wood. Scientist are basically very educated and honest people but still all of them are sharing fraud moon, space and mars programs.

Millions of docs/meds around the globe are also actors to support fraud vaccine program. Thanks for updating.

Wow.
Badar Habib US

Post by Badar Habib US »

So they show that what Isaiah said about them is true: ‘You people will listen and listen, but you will not understand. You will look and look, but you will not really see. Yes, the minds of these people are now closed. They have ears, but they don’t listen. They have eyes, but they refuse to see. If their minds were not closed, they might see with their eyes; they might hear with their ears; they might understand with their minds. Then they might turn back to me and be healed.’