Covid is a hoax - Urdu

Post by Muhammad Rafi Karachi »

Badar Habib US

Covid is a hoax - Urdu

Post by Badar Habib US »

Sidqi, ca

Covid is a hoax - Urdu

Post by Sidqi, ca »

He is one of the best conspiracy theorist same as some greats on 911 towers inside job, Apollo 11 moon landing, polio vaccine make impotent, inserting microchip in corona vaccine, Sun revolves around earth east to west and earth is flat.

Good entertainment.
Sidqi. Ca

Covid is a hoax - Urdu

Post by Sidqi. Ca »

Mullahgiri and technology are always poles apart. Loudspeaker or photos are satanic things but not for them.
Mubashir, Toronto

Covid is a hoax - Urdu

Post by Mubashir, Toronto »

ismael, Florida

Covid is a hoax - Urdu

Post by ismael, Florida »

Covid 19 total deaths only 1 715 815

I don't know what to say.
Aarun Uk Truther

Covid is a hoax - Urdu

Post by Aarun Uk Truther »

Muhammad Rafi Karachi wrote

"As the virus mutates itself, new steps are being taken to upgrade the vaccine." Wow got to be one of the most highly intelligent virus's ever, a true mind of it's own.

Now There is No Doubt | Carl Vernon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElUz1H8U_SM

c&p from comments section. People who can actually think and see what is going on! Thank the God. These are not even Muslims, let alone Quran only Muslims who many of you unfortunately are truly asleep.

These comments are also echoed verbatim by myself and verified by many friends and aqiantanceis from everywhere

David Stewart

5 days ago

The real idiots are those who still haven't grasped that this isn't about a virus.

Junior Rocky

5 days ago

This never was about any “virus”! This is all about the “Great Reset”! Look it up.

Steve Norman

5 days ago

War is when your government tells you who your enemy is, Revolution is when you work it out for yourself.

White Stone

3 days ago

This “new strain” comes just when people are rising against the suppression! They rule with FEAR!

michael snow

5 days ago

this aint about a virus anymore....anyone who cant see that is beyond hope

someone elsewhere

5 days ago

If this doesn't wake people up then nothing will. To those who are awake, Merry Christmas brothers and sisters.

Shop owner refuses to close over ‘complete injustice’ of Covid rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt526D4X1vQ

ellaskins

1 month ago

HAAAAAA YES... IN ONE walk in Tesco, WHS, Lidle yet NOT in a small business COVID UNDERSTANDS BIG BUSINESS!!!!!

My Fave right here

Axeman

1 month ago

It's fascinating that this virus, switches to lethal mode in small to medium businesses and switches off when it comes to essential BIG BUSINESS.

Curious indeed . LMFAO!

Den O'Neil

1 month ago

Bravo to these people. More people have to challenge these tyrannical despots.

Martin Bissell

1 month ago

Supermarkets are selling 50" TV'S that's really essential. lol!

Richard Kliskey

1 month ago

everyone get up and go back to work, stop listening to the fear and get on with your lives

And common sense goes on. The Truth shall set you free...

jawaid ahmed

Covid is a hoax - Urdu

Post by jawaid ahmed »

Good entertainment is not where those devoid of proper sense will believe in this falsehood and harm themselves or others around them.

Covid and deaths is too important to allow the propagation of falsehood but the forum moderators have not taken action to prevent them. I understand that we should show the nonsense so that it can be answered, but not repeatedly day after day by the likes of Aarun the deceiver and is verging on the ridiculous.
Aarun Uk Truther

Covid is a hoax - Urdu

Post by Aarun Uk Truther »

Again I'm not speaking up for no Mullah but i think you've been drinking too much fluoridated water there in CA. Calcified your pineal gland. You couldn't see the wood for the Trees if you tried to.

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

9-11 is probably the easiest one to figure out ever and yet 20 years on you still can't see the obvious..

You really think 9-11 atrocities were caused by a bunch of Arabs With Box cutters somewhere from the caves or wherever orchestrating the biggest attack on US Soil?? LOL Even a child could ascertain for instance those Towers were brought down by explosives. Hence inside demolition job. WOW 20 years on and you and many People on here still got their heads stuck in the sand. Did you even know that more than a third of Americans believe 9-11 was an inside job?! Checkout Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Inc.

Apollo 11 Moon landing?? LMFAO, No one has ever gone to the moon nor can they ever do so. FACT! Nothing, no voyager, Rover on Mars. you're watching too many nasa cartoons. They can't even get out of low earth Orbit and that is stated by their own scientists!

"Sun revolves around earth east to west" Yes Absolutely it does and Allah says so too in Quran despite many scholar's erroneous translations and interpretations and misunderstanding saying that we live on a moving, spinning ball. Our God Give faculties of Senses absolutely experiences that we don't.. This you can verify it with with your own eyes! a challenge to all ballers.

A simple experiment for you and other deniers, look no science apparatus needed.

Let me help you here. Go outside, find a good spot, relax, breathe. Now from where ever you are sitting or standing STAY STILL and Don't move, not even an inch okay. Look up at the Sun (do this when its not at it's brightest of course) remember your starting point and again don't move. Now after 20-30 mins where is the Sun now? Has it moved? I trust you said "Yes". So i ask, Is it moving or do you think you are moving with the Earth?? Look around you, at the buildings, the trees or any structure you can see. Has your point of direction changed whether you are north, south, east or west? Again where is the Sun now. If you can be honest with yourself you will concede that Yes it has moved from East to West right and you have not moved an inch. ImpossiBall on a spinning ball.

If you stand there for another hour you may have to turn your face 10-15 degrees more to the right. Be careful you might strain your neck. : ) So no Mumbo jumbo pseudo science here or any complex mathematical formulae that they feed and bamboozle you with. So tell me now, Is this a conspiracy like you said yourself? The Earth is Flat and Stationary and, it's NOT Moving, It never has and if you ever feel it move then Run for cover!

Q. 2:22

WHO made the earth a bed for you, and the heaven a roof, and caused water to come down from the clouds and therewith brought forth fruits for your sustenance; so do not set up equals to ALLAH, while you know.

Q. 15:19

And the earth have WE spread out,

Q. 43:10

(Yea, the same that) has made for you the earth (like a carpet) spread out,

27:61 Who has made the earth as A FIXED ABODE, meaning, STABLE AND STATIONARY, SO THAT IT DOES NOT MOVE OR CONVULSE, because if it were to do so, it would not be a good place for people to live on. But by His grace and mercy, He has made it smooth and calm, and it is not shaken or moved

There are many more verses and in the bible also that confirm that Our Earth is Flat and Stationary

Isaiah 40:22

22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

Psalm 104:5

He set the earth on its foundations, so that it should never be moved.

Genesis 1:6

And God said, “Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.”

I won't even go into more specifics of FE, I've covered that many times but many of you can't even fathom the basics. It will sure take more than days, months or even years to see through a Lifetime of Indoctrination.

And don't even attempt to come at me with your savior guy most of you get so excited about as if to debunk me or the Truth., "Prof dave explains" That joker and deceiver has been debunked numerous times and it's not even funny. I've already posted link on here that give him a good needed thrashing.

self admissions by the globers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPBVGXdsR0I

No Human Has Ever Left Earth’s Atmosphere, Here's Why

NASA "We cannot go beyond Low Earth Orbit" Listen to astronauts n president Obama admit this truth! #FlatEarth #MoonLandingHoax

https://twitter.com/hollyhaygood/status/894380004460683264?lang=en

Incredible, These are the same people that are deceiving everyone and at the same time they are telling you so blatantly that they can not leave lower earth Orbit! Do you know what this means??? Think about it. Reflect, Contemplate this deeply. NO ONE HAS EVER GONE OUT INTO SPACE and they are even telling you this and you have the audacity to try and ridicule those who want to open your yes to the mass deceptions. That has to be in no simple terms but Dumb, Dont be dumb people. I Highly suggest that you Pray to Allah to show and open your heart mind and soul to these Truths. You see Truth always comes out. Like Allah's says in Quran " Truth knockouts Falsehood" Verse (21:18)

Lisa Matthews

1 month ago

Wernher Von Braun;(“creator of NASA”) had “Psalms 19:1” carved into his tombstone.

Psalms 19:1 KJV~The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shewth his handywork.

“Space may be the final frontier but it was made in a Hollywood basement.~RHCP

Nothing(material) gets pass the Firmament.