Jis Daur Pay Nazan Thee Dunya

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Shoaib Ali, Toronto

Post by Shoaib Ali, Toronto »

Aarun Uk Truther

Post by Aarun Uk Truther »

Like I stated many times, unfortunately most of you can not even grasp the concept of these Truths regarding FE. Why?? You've been indoctrinated and Brainwashed so deeply you can not think outside the ball. Be honest with yourself, have you actually taken out time to even Research FE without prejudice.

FYI, The Quran clearly depicts a Geocentric Model of the Earth not a Helio-Centric Model of the Earth. There are many Muslims now waking up to this fact and understand that we've all been lied to.

I will not even bother posting links as I've posted many for you to ponder over. but there's huge evidence to highly suggest we are not living on a spinning ball. It's for everyone to go out there and search the Truth.

Aarun Uk Truther

Post by Aarun Uk Truther »

I'm not interested in what David Icke said nearly 30 years ago! Even then that can be up to to many peoples interpretation. Are you the same person you were like 10, 15 years ago?

You are missing the point here. Concentrate on the subject matter, (you might learn a thing or two) instead, and not on the person and his past all the time.

Here is the video again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFscKw0JpVo
jawaid ahmed

Post by jawaid ahmed »

There are lots of lies in the Bible about Jesus and unfortunately many 'muslims' have not studied this properly so go along with the many false narratives in it.

61:14 O You who have chosen to be blessed with belief! Be God’s helpers. As an example - Jesus son of Mary said to the disciples, “Who are my helpers for God?” They said, “We are God’s helpers.” Thus a group from the Children of Israel accepted him, and another group rejected him. Then We strengthened those who believed, against their

foe, and they became triumphant.

Those who stand up with you, after careful thought, become dutiful to that person and his cause so could not, did not, would not deny him.

Backbiting, particularly his noble real disciples, is a sin in the Qur'an.