Distortion of History vs Quran

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Mubashir, Toronto

Post by Mubashir, Toronto »

Aarun Uk Truther

Post by Aarun Uk Truther »

Your ignorance and Arrogance is showing. Why are you making a mockery of yourself. What happened to the moderators on here. This guy is trying to bring things into disrepute. Grow up.
Aarunn Uk Truther

Post by Aarunn Uk Truther »

Again Why are you talking Nonsense? I know your ego is hurt. but refrain from judging who is on the right path or not. Why you Trying to Play God. I have one Judge and It's NOT You. Again Grow Up.
Ishfaq Mohammed

Post by Ishfaq Mohammed »

“Question everything” And so I did and now your offended? Come on now, let us reflect.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I believe Covidiot would be a term to use when you lack basic understanding and feel the need to resort to name calling instead, so behave man as the (quick) sand you mentioned is sinking you deeper and deeper into the abys of denial.

No, I don’t need to wear a muzzle as that is what dogs wear to stop them barking and biting at society or spreading rabies, so you have indeed presumed incorrectly.

If truth be known, you have been presented nothing but delusional flat earth videos by disproved Charlton’s, which you could no longer defend in any capacity but continue to maintain. Like I said, you certainly know where to find these threads and the challenges still remain, but challenge you or any other like minded were not able to except with lies swallowed up by the truth like the staff of Moses.

Likewise, I too thankfully feel blessed to acknowledge and perceive beyond the ‘baseless’ conspiracies, deceit, lies, delusions and propaganda of the MSM variables.

Therefore, unless you disagree with our QXP on the shape of our wonderful CIRCULAR ‘blue marble part CGI globe’ that is really a miracle of our beneficent lord, just sit back, reflect. Digest with sincerity and you shall soon realise that it is in total harmony with our CGI circular sun, circular moon and other circular planets visible to the eye, so yes, I do trust my senses alright, the galaxies’, milky ways’ the whole universe is moving but do you feel it? And I have not used any science. Have faith in the book. Which of the favours of your lord will you deny? Clue? The earth is made habitable but in all it's splendour, gloriously circular, Ameen.

From a QXP Quranic view (not amended verses to fit the flat earth, the bible, creationists or related fanatical and hysterical websites). I will save you time and provide an important link:

http://www.ourbeacon.com/cgi-bin/bbs60x/webbbs_config.pl/page/1/md/read/id/314123119296701

Yours globally.