Post by Linda Goodman, VA »

Covid is Hoax
Aarun Uk Truther

Covid is Hoax

Post by Aarun Uk Truther »

jawaid ahmed

Covid is Hoax

Post by jawaid ahmed »

Paul Roberts is a Republican so will have been kissing the large derrier of his soon to be democratically deposed president Trump who has allowed soon to be 300,000 Americans to die from corona.

No republican dares take the covid seriously or else Trump would have insulted them so we expect nothing less from them.
Ishfaq Mohammed (US, Colorado)

Covid is Hoax

Post by Ishfaq Mohammed (US, Colorado) »

“Don’t expect any honest answer from health authorities”

Is it then justifiable to attack the character of all the professional professors, doctors and so from these health authorities? I am sure there is honest ones there at least, yes or no? After all, there are good and bad apples in every market.

“Notice that the media are not Covid experts but they claim to have the only correct explanation.”

No but every other Facebook or twitter or fanatical religious Christian denomination website is an expert on spreading COVID-19 misinformation videos that are taken for granted. Professors and alternative health professionals do on occasions enter the media arena and provide their take. Not all are puppets of the media. People from all cross sections of society will agree or disagree for whatever reasons.

There was an expression in one of the messages, "Tell Lie vision," yes there are ‘expletives’ on TV and a level of propaganda but same can be said of social media platforms and the various websites where such info is taken from.

In my opinion, it is also their vision that Tells the lie.... as if in the Twilight Zone.

Mahmood Qaddus, Canada

Covid is Hoax

Post by Mahmood Qaddus, Canada »

On the other hand, Pakistan, India and the third world countries (as is the rest of the world) also recognise a real virus issue in the same way but wait, are suddenly all the Professors, GP's, Scientists, etc from these countries in on these conspiracies and as such are simpletons or idiots to not know any better; despite dedicating their lives to these careers?

So, what we have is two camps here:

1, One extreme is that it is a complete hoax (that is brainwashing in itself)

2, The other is that most or all information against COVID-19/Virus are conspiracies (yes I know this is highly debatable, etc)

My reserved view is that it is neither of the above but...

Quick Note: By the way....the earth is still not flat despite the fact your metaphorical world might me.

Also, your What’s App pics statuses write: “the earth is flat motionless, etc” on both numbers. You are still maintaining a lie and I have to say, you have made a quick desperate shift to this topic immediately and relentlessly on the forum to try and compensate for the heavily bruised ego because of having the flat earth stupidity and embarrassingly destroyed. This however, still does not compensate for that as you have gone from one extreme to another....and you keep doing this again, again and again like a Velcro attachment to every topic. Nothing new here.

Things mentioned like "Truth is stranger than fiction" or wake up from this deep subconscious programming. In view of what I have stated above, you what, are you kidding me? Or does one just have a leak up there in the attic somewhere? Good heavens...how obtuse.

Advice, please consider also getting rid of that Truther bit after your name as even I have started to feel embarrassed about this now. I say this because after all the previous flat earth indefensible thrashings, you still knowingly maintain the lie...ironic since you refer to yourself as a Truther in these matters or is this too now a conspiracy? Keep safe and wear a mask always (only applies to you) Lol.