any article in urdu?

Welcome to our new OurBeacon Forum!
Shahnawaz Akhtar

any article in urdu?

Post by Shahnawaz Akhtar »

Assalam Alaikum

I am a new reader of your forum. I am regularly visiting your site, watching your youtube videos and going through your writings for some months.I really appreciate your boldness and writing skill.I have already told many friends about you and your site.

I have been trying to understand 'what Islam is not' for the last ten years.With the grace of Almighty,going through the books and articles written be some eminent scholars, like you, now I can differenciate between 'Deen' and 'Mazhab'.But still I have many questions in my mind and I couldn't get any satisfactory answer. First I would go through the old forum,perhaps I may get the answer there otherwise I'll consult you later.

Janab,I didn't find your urdu book on net and no urdu article on the forum.I need your urdu literatures also, how can I get it?I live in urdu/hindi speaking area, your urdu books and pamphlets can be very useful for many students like me.

Wassalam

Shahnawaz Akhtar

Patna (Bihar)

India
Dr. Shabbir

any article in urdu?

Post by Dr. Shabbir »

Dear brother,

We do not have my Urdu works on the website for technical limitations.

You may read my weekly Urdu columns online in the Library section of our website.

Millions of people have the hard copies of my Urdu books around the world. They get them from Ourbeacon.com. More importantly, many generous people reprint these books in their towns and distribute them free of cost or sell them in their societies. We provide them free copyrights with pleasure without expecting royalty or any kind of remuneration.

Also, quite a few publishers world-wide reprint and sell them directly or through book-stores, again without any returns to us.

To get my Urdu books, you may e-mail or call me.

Brig. Shabbir Ahmed, M.D.

drshabbir@bellsouth.net

Phone: 954-746-2115
Wassalam,
SA